Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas fellas and may it be a damn good gold gettin New Years!:hello:

Yes! Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and memorable 2014. I can honestly say I have never been a member of ANY forum that has such a large group of down to earth friendly and helpful people. It made my first year here educational, entertaining, motivating and memorable. How many forums do you know that can accomplish that and more? A big THANK YOU to each and everyone of you!:occasion14:

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to you and yours! Here's to an upcoming year of good health, good company, and favorable court decisions!
Hope everyone finds more gold next year then they did this year, and get's twice the opportunity to do so.

A golden x-mas to all and a golden new year. May you triple or quadruple this years take! IMAG1137-1.jpg

A great big Merry Christmas to all of you, and a Happy New Year too!

All the best,

Lanny

Ho Ho Ho Who-a!!! Merry Xmas to all!!! May you all find a couple nuggets under the tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
To the T-Net Family..........
Through Christ's love, may all your dreams and wishes come true.

God bless you one and all!
GG~

Merry Christmas to all the friends I've made here on T-Net this year! (Yes... Even you! You know who you are!)

This has been a great year here on the forum. As has been stated so well already, this has got to be one of the BEST forums on the web! Even with the occasional squabble, (what family doesn't disagree from time to time?) we've all shared our experiences and knowledge with each other. I look forward to another year (at the very least) of making new friends, learning and helping others to learn as well!

May 2014 bring you nothing but good times and joy! And of course clean outs that have to be weighed in ounces!

Jeff

Great people, great insights and great gold...merry Christmas and here's to more of the same in the coming year :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back