What's new

Metal Detecting a Old Homesite

Smithsgold

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
671
Reaction score
694
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting




Join Jeff as he Metal Detects a Old Homesite looking for hidden Treasures.

Thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed the Video,


Jeff
 
Upvote 8
Thanks I'll check it out
 
Always nice seeing other Northern Ca folks!
 
Always nice seeing other Northern Ca folks!


Hi Ken I've been waiting for a new video from you I really enjoyed your Big ben Powerhouse video !!!

Thanks for watching

Jeff
 
Hi Ken I've been waiting for a new video from you I really enjoyed your Big ben Powerhouse video !!!

Thanks for watching

Jeff

Hopefully soon I will have another video out.. you around Butte County?
 
Nice video and finds! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom