What's new

Metal Detecting - Sweat , Spiders and Hornets

Good Video. That is the only way to work those sites............Digger All. Nice Buttons

HH
BB
 
Awesome Video :icon_thumright: Congratulations :icon_thumleft:
TTH
 
A.S.S............................... ANT'S, SPIDER'S. SNAKE'S........................ THESE ARE THE THING'S I HATE WHEN IM OUT MD'ING......

NICE VID BEEN THINKING ABOUT ONE MY SELF BUT I'M A ONE MAN UNIT

HH

PTM
 
Looks like to me like you were havin a blast Thanks for sharing the vid.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Cool Video Man :headbang: :headbang:

Its funny because me and you have about the same hunting techniques...Find a few things ..then bring home a big ass rock..I collect rocks from almost every place i hunt..minus tot lots :laughing7:

Like the video..would love to see more
 
Thanks for the great video!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's nice to hear the excitement in your voice when you find something! Thanks for taking us along!

You've got some good vids on your youtube page - now I have some nice rainy day viewing!

Save up your clad & get a pinpointer - you won't regret it! :wink:
 
I've watched you before you joined Treasurenet Welcome to T-net !! :headbang:

Great videos and finds !! :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D
 
We need to take up a collection on here and get you a pin pointer :laughing9: Seriously, love the enthusiasm!!! Keep it up HH Gene
 
Tell Santa you need a Pro-Pointer for Christmas. In the meantime, get down to your local Harbor Freight and get yourself a Centech handheld detector...it's better than nothing. Looks like a lot of fun out there. Wait until it gets cool and hit it hard, the heavy brush and the critters will be gone. Concentrate on that porch area and move away from the house where you think the steps were and look for any shallow pits which may indicate a privy or trash pit. Have fun and keep us updated...
HH
 
You guys are a hoot !! I love the speed that the shovel travels. You guys are having fun. Good luck in your hunts and stay safe!
TnMtns
 
I think this person is the "hyper dig of treasure hunters" ... Tooo much!!!! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom