Mexico = GOLD... story to follow !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went down to Mexico with Casper we hunted everyday ... We had to work so hard for the goodies, I was beginning to think there wasn't any Gold left for us... Found out that there were 3 guys from the States, that had been there a few weeks ago, and they cleaned up... but threw all the trash back into the water for us to take out... I think we took on one day over 300 bottle caps, and snap rings out with us... Anyway I will post this stuff all at once. Makes it easier... They also missed a few good ones... Kinda like when that happens... Conditions were windy at times and we got slammed a few times by the bigger waves.. Managed a couple of Spanish Musket Shots... out far on the reefs.... if you can get to it....14 rings was my total for 5 days hunting. I managed to find the junkers, while my counter part found the good ones....LOLOLOL oh well that's how it works out sometimes... Hey someone had to clean the areas so that the good targets would sound better rite?......Had a good time, shared many laughs,good food,and got Gold with Diamonds & Silver.... plus I went on the Gold from last time, so this trip was free... Can't beat that... Here are a few pictures of the goodies. Thanks for looking... Mexico Gold Finds (2).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (3).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (4).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (5).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (6).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (7).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (8).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (9).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (10).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (11).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (12).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (13).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (5).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (15).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (16).JPG

Attachments

• Mexico Gold Finds (1).JPG
    Mexico Gold Finds (1).JPG
    83 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 1

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waaaaahhhh!!!!!

I wanted to go! ( :( pout )

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great time to me!!!!:occasion14:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I thought the Gold coast was in Africa................Killer finds...........HH

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a great haul there,congrats:icon_thumleft:WTG,,HH

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cant be a trip paid for from detecting along with good company, awesome trip Whydah:sunny:

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing outing. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread