What's new

Mind over matter

as a matter of fact, it doesn't matter now....I just know my brain matter is fuzzed!

what, huh?
:dontknow:

:thumbsup:
 
FarmerChick said:
as a matter of fact, it doesn't matter now....I just know my brain matter is fuzzed!

what, huh?
:dontknow:

:thumbsup:

:laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
FarmerChick said:
as a matter of fact, it doesn't matter now....I just know my brain matter is fuzzed!

what, huh?
:dontknow:

:thumbsup:

:laughing7:
That means your matter! Has been Mattered! ???
 
I am whoozy!! :wink:

Make it STOP x 2 :thumbsup:
 
Laugh and joke all you want, later I will prove my point to the masses...

I'm good like that :laughing9:

Stay tuned :tongue3:
 
ah, then the 'thing' is about mind over matter is it?

hmmm

I still gotta laugh, just got that in me :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
Laugh and joke all you want, later I will prove my point to the masses...

Question is: "Will it matter?" :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
spartacus53 said:
Laugh and joke all you want, later I will prove my point to the masses...

Question is: "Will it matter?" :laughing7:
It's all matter! :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
I've actually spent the last weeks studying an interesting book, "How The Mind Works", by Steven Pinker. The book gives great insight on how the brian is wired and basically what makes us tick.

I think I understand now: "I will write a book, sell it, and make lots of money while confusing a lot of people!" :laughing7:
 
bigscoop, you are treading some mighty dangerous waters when it comes to doubting me :laughing9:

All shall be revealed soon :headbang:
 
bigscoop said:
spartacus53 said:
I've actually spent the last weeks studying an interesting book, "How The Mind Works", by Steven Pinker. The book gives great insight on how the brian is wired and basically what makes us tick.

I think I understand now: "I will write a book, sell it, and make lots of money while confusing a lot of people!" :laughing7:
That's already been done, though I can't make mention of the Book! :laughing7:
Could be deemed offensive, get me stoned or something! LOL! :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
bigscoop, you are treading some mighty dangerous waters when it comes to doubting me :laughing9:

All shall be revealed soon :headbang:

I would never doubt you. :notworthy: This is your pond, your water, and I am 100% certain it is indeed dangerous! :laughing7:
 
have you raised your cholesterol yet?
got those new numbers?
 
FarmerChick, funny you ask... I just lowered it today.

Now I am working on controlling other people, by making their blood pressure rise and I know it's working :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom