DFXDon

Aug 27, 2007
West St. Paul Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision V3i, GMT, and X-Terra 705, Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DFXDon said:
anyone have a extra DVD on the Mine-Lab X-Terra 70 or 705 that they want to sell I am looking for one . One never came with the 705 and I gave my 70 DVD to my son when I upgraded. Also looking for a 705 Manual as I think mine got recycled some how.
Thanks for reading
Well if i need and instruction video or manual for Garrett or Whites I just call and ask and they send me the dvd or manual what ever i need .... Or they send me both at no cost.......... Tesoro will send there manual to you at no cost.......................... SO all i can say call Minelab and see if they will send them to you at no cost...............

I have done that and am sure it will get results I just thought I would cover all bases and see if anyone on this site had a extra copy.
Thanks anyway
Don

DFXDon said:
I have done that and am sure it will get results I just thought I would cover all bases and see if anyone on this site had a extra copy.
Thanks anyway
Don
Let us know what your results are with Minelab....................Never had to get a Minelab or Fisher Manual or dvd.................... But i know that Garrett , Whites & Tesoro will not charge you for them if you have there detector and lose the dvd or manual............

Well its been over two weeks and not a sound from Minelab I know whites and Garrett would have sent a manual back at no charge over a week ago. I guess I wont hold my breath.

DFXDon said:
Well its been over two weeks and not a sound from Minelab I know whites and Garrett would have sent a manual back at no charge over a week ago. I guess I wont hold my breath.
Well as you should know from all the forums .... Minelab service sucks ....

Did you get your dvd yet? You would think a dealer would help you out.....

Did you ever get the cd?

You can always search for the online video. YouTube has the Minelab video in two parts, just do a search for "minelab xterra 70 instruction video".

These links might work...

DFXDon said:
anyone have a extra DVD on the Mine-Lab X-Terra 70 or 705 that they want to sell I am looking for one . One never came with the 705 and I gave my 70 DVD to my son when I upgraded. Also looking for a 705 Manual as I think mine got recycled some how.
Thanks for reading

If you join minelabowners organization, they have a link to a FREE 96 page X-Terra complete field manual for all models. It's called
Understanding your X-TERRA
by
by Randy Horton (AKA Digger)
on there site. He wrote the book. He has a couple years worth of field experience and shares it all. I downloaded the PDF and printed the whole thing. You will not find any better explanation of real world X-Terra tips, tricks and especially special settings.

Randy's setting guide helped me enormously with my X-70. I had the bugger way too sensitive in some aspects and generally badly configured. It's free but is only available on the official Minelab site, which you also have to join but why not? I could email you my PDF copy but I don't know if that is allowed?

There is a wealth of info on the web for your X-Terra.
BB

BTW: Almost forgot. THere is a fairly complete TID number/target charts included. And it surprised me. HH :)

Attachments

• Cover_1.jpg
    Cover_1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 554
Do you Have a link for the minelab organization site

freddy williams said:
Do you Have a link for the minelab organization site
When you get to the Minelab web site on the top of the page click on NEWS and then just scroll down till you find it .........

Well it been over one month and a week since I sent my request to MineLab for a new 705 manual so I sent a new request off the other day with all most the same wording requesting that they direct me in the right direction for perchasing there 705 manual as Kelly Co didn't have them where can I buy one. Well in less then a hour of my posting I got a reply that a new manual was in the mail with a tracking no. and was on the way at no charge. I guess you can't blame a company for what there employee's are doing it is human nature and what side of the bed you got out of when you read a persons request I know my 1st one went in the round file cabnet next to the desk and my second request was answered by a very caring person that was doing his job as any company would like them to.
Happy hunting Don

Interesting thread. Thanks.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back