{Sentinel}
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2007
- Messages
- 4,741
- Reaction score
- 295
- Golden Thread
- 13
- Location
- Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 13
- Detector(s) used
- TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well here's my finds from the "J-Team" outing. We started at one of our usual spots, and about 15 minutes into the dig, I got a signal hitting +83. So I made a plug and out popped a 1940 Wheat and I knew that that couldn't have been the only thing in the hole so I used the pinpointer and out popped a 1940 Merc. As always, I like to check the hole once more before covering, and layered right beneath the Merc was a 1940 Nickel, than used the pinpointer again, and AGAIN, a 1941 Washington Quarter....than I thought to myself, "Self, surely this is ALL that's in here" NOPE, next a Standing Liberty Quarter, than a 1939 Washington and than I was about to cover the hole but scanned ONE MORE TIME and got a WHOPING HUGE signal hitting at around +89-90 I believe and as I carefully moved the dirt away, there was a BEAUTY of a 1943 Walker staring at me!

I believe that these coins were buried by a kid probably because unlike a pocket spill, they weren't scattered about but were buried one under another.
Also dug a few Civil War/Colonial goodies including a couple Flat Buttons, some Bullets including a few Merrills
, colonial shoe buckle, etc.
Thanks for lookin!
COINS FRESH FROM GROUND

COINS CLEANED









I believe that these coins were buried by a kid probably because unlike a pocket spill, they weren't scattered about but were buried one under another.
Also dug a few Civil War/Colonial goodies including a couple Flat Buttons, some Bullets including a few Merrills
, colonial shoe buckle, etc.
Thanks for lookin!COINS FRESH FROM GROUND

COINS CLEANED








Upvote
0
I dream of spills like this, 

HOPEFULLY..Because I'm tired o goin out everyday and sweating out 10lbs of water







