Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Amen to that JB.
And the same to all of our fellow members and their families.

Thanks to all.
MIKEL

Happy Veterans Day, Don Jose. Thanks for your service. Have some coffee to celebrate.

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

I'll add just a drop of Oirsh to mine.....

JB

AHA! Boozing again amigo? Hiding it in your coffee? Apparently you know all the old school tricks! :occasion14: :tongue3:

Ditto thanks to Real de Tayopa for his service, really he and his generation literally saved the world and do not get recognition for it. Thanks to all veterans for your service.

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

AHA! Boozing again amigo? Hiding it in your coffee? Apparently you know all the old school tricks! :occasion14: :tongue3:

Ditto thanks to Real de Tayopa for his service, really he and his generation literally saved the world and do not get recognition for it. Thanks to all veterans for your service.

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Not really again, my friend. Still is more like it....Don't normally hide it in coffee, but when it's cold out....

JB

Please think properly…….it is simply a flavor supplement for coffee…….
Nothing wrong with that….and coffee is healthy, so it is good to drink coffee and supplement.

Doc, as you say it is a healthy drink --- keeps Alzheimer's at bay Course it doesn't leave your teeth brilliantly white, that is if you still have any :laughing7::laughing7: Oro's sock coffee is almostguaranteed to do that even with the egg shells-thrown in to take care of the fines :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::notworthy::hello2:

Last edited:
Bonjour Don Amigos still alive and I see you getting these young whipper snippers into shape?

with Oros famous sock Coffee. Even down in the Islands they have heard of it. coffee?

Crow

Doc, as you say it is a healthy drink --- keeps Alzheimer's at bay Course it doesn't leave your teeth brilliantly white, that is if you still have any :laughing7::laughing7: Oro's sock coffee is almostguaranteed to do that even with the egg shells-thrown in to take care of the fines :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::notworthy::hello2:
Amigo,:coffee2: So does a cup of burro juice.MMMMMMMMMMMM. np:cat:

It is good to hear from you again Crow.
I hope Oro's sock coffee is of good repute, and is not cause for concern about whether it's safe to eat the local sea food.

#/;0): -

Bonjour Don Amigos still alive and I see you getting these young whipper snippers into shape?

with Oros famous sock Coffee. Even down in the Islands they have heard of it. coffee?

Crow

Welcome back Senor Crow!
Hope all is well with you and your "little birdie".

How was your time away from all of us here on TNet?

-JA

Welcome back Senor Crow!
Hope all is well with you and your "little birdie".

How was your time away from all of us here on TNet?

-JA

Hello JA

My little pirate is doing well. Already swimming and running amuck.

My internet is not too good where I am at the moment. I have interest in a project that has been processing well and going in a positive direction. Can't complain at present as I sit drinking cocktails and fine dining on yacht in Tahiti. Living like lord muck! Walking in a dream my friend with emerald green tropical islands and aquamarine blues sea, with the gentle swell and warm sea breezes that makes you feel clothing is optional. I have never been so Brown as I starting to blend in with the natives. like making sweet love with my hula dancing Vahinie cuddling up me on my hammock afternoon lazy nap, it is I had died and gone to heaven.

Somehow I have fallen into some sort movie beyond your wildest imagination. Every moment you live and breathe as last few weeks I have done things beyond even my own expectations and few ever will experience.

Good to read what everyone is up to and keeping out of trouble. It has been good to see that big Kanacka, Kanacki is off on adventure in the North Pacific. Kanacki is type that is a presence when he is in room. The years have treated him well and still makes women turn for second look. Such is way of the winds of fate.

I will be soon off again as the horizon and adventure beckons as the legendary Don Jose Amigo knows is the code of the tropic tramps.

Until next time.....

Crow

Crow

You are kidding right? If not that is pretty amazing - and I am getting credit for something I have never made! Mrs O 'invented' it and has always been the one that brews it up, I do know that a sock is involved and it comes out great though. Sock coffee even got mentioned in a recent episode of "Hell on Wheels" which really shocked me but maybe the secret is out? It sure beats chewing the grounds with the bottom of your coffee, although the sock usually does not look too great after use!

Please do continue, and Crow ditto to the good wishes for you and your new family, hope you will share more of your adventures! :thumbsup: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sock coffee anyone? Made with a cotton sock of course, NOT a polyester one! <Don't ask - the results are not the same!>

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:

Hello JA

My internet is not too good where I am at the moment. I have interest in a project that has been processing well and going in a positive direction. Can't complain at present as I sit drinking cocktails and fine dining on yacht in Tahiti. Living like lord muck! Walking in a dream my friend with emerald green tropical islands and aquamarine blues sea, with the gentle swell and warm sea breezes that makes you feel clothing is optional. I have never been so Brown as I starting to blend in with the natives. like making sweet love with my hula dancing Vahinie cuddling up me on my hammock afternoon lazy nap, it is I had died and gone to heaven.

Somehow I have fallen into some sort movie beyond your wildest imagination. Every moment you live and breathe as last few weeks I have done things beyond even my own expectations and few ever will experience.

Good to read what everyone is up to and keeping out of trouble. It has been good to see that big Kanacka, Kanacki is off on adventure in the North Pacific. Kanacki is type that is a presence when he is in room. The years have treated him well and still makes women turn for second look. Such is way of the winds of fate.

I will be soon off again as the horizon and adventure beckons as the legendary Don Jose Amigo knows is the code of the tropic tramps.

Until next time.....

Crow
Crow,,good to hear from you after a long time!...you were greatly missed here!
I hope you continue as before when you get good connection...Tahiti..? Wow...do you know the famous post impressionist French painter Paul Gauguin lived in Tahiti at one time to get inspired and some of his paintings from that time have been sold in record sums.Infact a one to one direct selling some time recently (non auction) of one of his Tahiti paintings was close 300 million USD a record breaking sum for any painting purchase ever.Maybe there could be a forgotten misplaced painting in Tahiti ? Check it out...8-)lol.

TT

Crow,,good to hear from you after a long time!...you were greatly missed here!
I hope you continue as before when you get good connection...Tahiti..? Wow...do you know the famous post impressionist French painter Paul Gauguin lived in Tahiti at one time to get inspired and some of his paintings from that time have been sold in record sums.Infact a one to one direct selling some time recently (non auction) of one of his Tahiti paintings was close 300 million USD a record breaking sum for any painting purchase ever.Maybe there could be a forgotten misplaced painting in Tahiti ? Check it out...8-)lol.

TT

Hello TT

Yes most of Paul Gaugin paintings in Tahiti are copies in his museum. But there are much bigger treasures to hunt if you prepared to search. And that is not counting the two legged ones with perfect tanned bodies chatting me up in the bars.:occasion14:

Crow

You are kidding right? If not that is pretty amazing - and I am getting credit for something I have never made! Mrs O 'invented' it and has always been the one that brews it up, I do know that a sock is involved and it comes out great though. Sock coffee even got mentioned in a recent episode of "Hell on Wheels" which really shocked me but maybe the secret is out? It sure beats chewing the grounds with the bottom of your coffee, although the sock usually does not look too great after use!

Please do continue, and Crow ditto to the good wishes for you and your new family, hope you will share more of your adventures! :thumbsup: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sock coffee anyone? Made with a cotton sock of course, NOT a polyester one! <Don't ask - the results are not the same!>

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:

Hello Oro It seems my friend your wife's amazing coffee brewing technique has spawned huge fans around the globe. You will be pleased to know I will refer it as mrs O famous sock coffee from now on.

I am a wee little tanked at the moment as I have enjoyed a liquid lunch of the non sock coffee kind. And will be guts up snoring like one don Joses lovable mules before long during my grandpa nap. So please forgive me for one eyed typing.

I have much to do in next few days as it appears I have seen rumors flying around made wee little windfall with one of my projects. The trouble is other people know before I do 100% myself. I and the trio still under no illusions have long way to go with our legal team..

Cheers Crow

Hello JA

Until next time.....

Crow

Ahh...livin' the dream El Crow! I'd say I'm jealous (and to a degree, I still am) but I suppose I'm living it as well, just tweaked a bit. Instead of a yacht, it's a 4bd/2ba home in the "burbs".....for a "little pirate", she's a beauty of a 2 year old....and in regards to the two-legged bronzed goddesses, I've got a stunner of a Mexican doll with curves in all the right places!

Hopefully you can share more of your current adventure with us. As much as is acceptable anyway.

Good to hear all is well and I look forward to more shared yarns when you've got better internet access.

All the best-
JA

Ahh...livin' the dream El Crow! I'd say I'm jealous (and to a degree, I still am) but I suppose I'm living it as well, just tweaked a bit. Instead of a yacht, it's a 4bd/2ba home in the "burbs".....for a "little pirate", she's a beauty of a 2 year old....and in regards to the two-legged bronzed goddesses, I've got a stunner of a Mexican doll with curves in all the right places!

Hopefully you can share more of your current adventure with us. As much as is acceptable anyway.

Good to hear all is well and I look forward to more shared yarns when you've got better internet access.

All the best-
JA

Hello JA

You do not need to find treasure my friend as you already have it!

Once you taste that evil despicable drug of hunger and Freedom of adventure your never same.... Unfortunately I am a hopeless lost cause as its perhaps not the money as much as thrill of chase. The rush pushing oneself on the tightrope of life and death, in the name of fortune and glory. Its very hard to go back to live a normal life, so careful what you wish for. You will be pleased to know if this raggedy old crow stuffs up, I will be going out on one liner..

Crow

It is good to hear from you again Crow.
I hope Oro's sock coffee is of good repute, and is not cause for concern about whether it's safe to eat the local sea food.

#/;0): -

Mikel fear not my friend this raggedy old Crow has been feasting on "Mai Mai" beautiful fish cut like steaks and other food fit for a king.

Cheers Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back