Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Messages
- 14,625
- Reaction score
- 11,951
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #3,021
Thread Owner
Go ask them Simon 






Amigo Simon1,Mr. Don Jose, I have been following that dowsing thread and it is interesting. My dad believed in it, but I have never tried it. I have a question though, can they do it with a hand drawn map or does it need to be an actual picture ?
View attachment 1280339 This guy is nervous as he heard NP was here and may have spiked the coffee with his version, and so he is nervous.
seems the guy sitting down loves it, he looks like he can't get enough,:
NP
:Amigo,Kinda leading up to it NP, me sneaky.,
thanks for posting the LIL map,those guys are really having a time working it,np
Knock,Knock,anyone home







WAKE UP and I gonna have to have someone 

np



myself,' where upon I said "tell me Earl, aren't you doing a pretty good job of that already ?" AmigoStill here NP. awake and listening. I'm not the only budding author or typist here -- some of the others will have to co-operate with their strories, it's an open forum, all storiie are welcome.NP
How 'did you like the job that they did on your lil map NP ?.
they have an Interesting take on things,its amazing how they do that,np
good.





AmigoDon Jose,
Here's a lil' true treasure story for you to ponder...
As told by okietreasurehunter on his blog...
Ye may have even been there close to where this apparent lost
James Gang loot was dug up. Should be interesting, since you were in
training not too far away, and sought wine women and song for your recreation,
and maybe even dancing with an Okie or two, in the general geographical area,
about 70 something years ago?
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...o-they-likely-still-exist-18.html#post4893819
...![]()
~:Crosse:~
,Really,Jesse James,( JJ), HA HA HA,







Am I missing something here
NP
GRACIAS MIKEL, BUT IF THEY TELL THE TRUTH ,IT WON'T BE TOO EXCITING I HAD THE HELP OF MANY PEOPLE, SOME ARE HERE , SIDES BEING CORNERED BY A DOZEN BANDIDOS IS NOTHING SPECIAL, OR WAS EVER LOVING jESUIT SPIRITS, OR--OR.
Amigo,Sell your script to the History Channel and they will spice it and take liberties you can't image. They will have you hiding part of the Tayopa treasure in Oak Island while the remainder was being sent on a ship RMS Republic to a bank in the Cayman Island . View attachment 1285689


You mean those stories are not true!,thats hard to believe,
NP
Amigo, a double burro juiceGRACIAS MIKEL, BUT IF THEY TELL THE TRUTH ,IT WON'T BE TOO EXCITING I HAD THE HELP OF MANY PEOPLE, SOME ARE HERE , SIDES BEING CORNERED BY A DOZEN BANDIDOS IS NOTHING SPECIAL, OR WAS EVER LOVING jESUIT SPIRITS, OR--OR.

for you 












NP