Love the beads on the Bouzouki, Marius, do they have significance? Very similar to your avatar.![]()
I too enjoyed them both, thanks Marius, and Ditlihi. I had once been told that when musicians are really getting down, they tend to make funny faces. You can see it in B B King, Santana, and many other great players, even violin players, and so on. They say that it is because they are feeling the notes, and keeping the tempo. So I was led to believe that funny faces were made only by the best performances. I found it absent in the man with the Bouzouki, this is the first time that I notice that in a good musician.
Homar
Good day for different sunday meal,
Keep talking, Today it's In N out double double burger with eztra lettuce and onion, with french fries and a strawberry shake, later I will have crab cakes with lobster tail and hot butter, and a nice wine, and a salad, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
np
I agree MARIUS, INCIDENTLY, i NOTICED THAT YOU SLIPPED IN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AN ACCOMPLISHED PLAYER ALSO, DO YOU HAVE ANY VIDEOS OF YOU PLAYING ?





. . Back to the campfire and 


After that I'll need that coffee with your favorite mixer, a double shot.HOWDY MIKEL,
GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY. IT REMINDED ME OF A MEXICAN LOVE SONG THAT HAS A VERSE WHERE HE INVITES ALL THE SONGBIRDS TO GATHER, AND LISTEN TO THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG WHICH IS THE LAUGHTER OF HIS LOVE.
HOMAR