All Treasure Hunting

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8%20copy_zpspyqnyopt.jpg

:coffee2: :notworthy:

Thanks, Dit. I did enjoy mine. it lasted all weekend.

JB

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I am dedicating it to our own Dit. If'n I wasn't happily married, and could go back some 50 - 60 years I would go for her. She is very well educated, a geoligist, has a terrific sense of humor, and is PRETTY.

Hers's an old song, before her time and music, but srill very nice

For those of you that prefer the words - -- in Spanish -----

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short, we have been firends for almost 10 years, I have learned to respect Dit for herself. She is a wonderful gal, that can more than hold her own in any subject' Ask her about theorchid wasp :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Don Jose-
I feel likes it's been quite awhile since we've gotten any new news regarding Tayopa!

Soooo....anything new to report? Anything interesting, tantalizing, intriguing, or even, dare I say, heartbreaking when it comes to getting to the conclusion of this centuries old mystery that you're sitting on? I'm really hoping for your sake that things haven't come to a complete standstill simply because of money!
If that is the case (and you're willing to answer my next question), how much in total do you truly feel it would take to do everything you believe would be needed to seek out, find, dig up, unbury, & open the main entrance?

FYZi: This is just a curiosity thing...please don't kill the cat!

Thank you in advance.
All the best as usual-
-Justin

P.S. Also, not to totally jump down your throat all in one single post but I have to imagine that you're getting close to finishing your book and that this'll be the year that I (and many others here on Tnet and elsewhere) finally get that (signed) copy of your book I was personally promised, ohhh, say, roughly 3-4 years ago now!!

Though I'm sure you've had many offers regarding this same thing, if you're having complications with making progress completing the book, please allow me to (AGAIN) offer my services as your official transcriber! I'd even be willing to sign a full confidentiality agreement in a heartbeat!
I don't want the treasure...that sucker is yours! I want the story....that's yours to have lived, and ours to now enjoy! Just my personal opinion.
Again, all the best to you!

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lethargy, pure lerhargy JAA. In retrospect I would have to make it a fictional story to make it Interesting, also it is extremely uncomfortable for me to write in the first person . I have waffled back and forth on the basic structure.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can relate to that... the "I" thing.
Having partners has helped some, just getting to type we, he, them or us has saved me on many occasions.

#/;0{>~

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Lethargy, pure lerhargy JAA. In retrospect I would have to make it a fictional story to make it Interesting, also it is extremely uncomfortable for me to write in the first person . I have waffled back and forth on the basic structure.

The entire book doesn't have to JUST be about Tayopa! That of course would be a major component of it, however, based on the multitude of stories from your life that you've told us here on Tnet, I'm still pretty damn confident that it would turn out to be one hell of an exhilarating book!!

No have yourself a big ol' cuppa Joe and get back to work!!

Al the best-
Justin

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Don Jose

How about Greek shopping therapy ?

shopping therapy.JPG

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! She's only 3 or 4 steps behind you, Marius.....and what's in that bag.....watch out!! :o

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, you HAVE A POT. horrors, come to think of it, I' don't have enough material there to' have' a pot. sigh.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quit changing the subject Marius, about that lil pot ------ ?? And here I thought that Gricks were reay to be carried home on their shields, or dance with the Grick Girls.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion17: :occasion16: :occasion13: :usflag:

Happy Birthday USA!!!!!

Best Wishes to All on this Our Independence Day, and Thank You to those who have defended Our Freedom!

Let It Ring, and Long May She Wave. :notworthy:

:occasion14: :occasion18:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night I found out the hard way, just how horribly out of condition I am.I had occasion to move forward out of my chair, suddenly th chair moved out from under me and I found myself sitting on the tile floor, It took me 30 minutes to finally get back into the chair again. I, who always prided myself on my physical development was effectively helpless, no muscle tone. I

I have started a rebuilding series of exercises in the hope that it isn't too late, sigh, Gotta be back in condition for my 150 birthday.party.

Yes, this 'was' me.

375675_4825355152522_170356871_n.jpg

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

A few weeks ago, my wife probably saved my life by insisting I go immediately to ER. I did, and I had a 95% blockage in, what the Dr. called the widow maker artery in my heart. Simple stint later, and I feel like a new man. You should get to your doctor.

Good luck,

Joe

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jose , I don't want to drag your thread down, but wanted to thank you for all of your help and kindness for my sister's husband.
He is no longer fighting his battle with cancer, as of yesterday afternoon, and is residing in his real home.

I will not forget the kindness that you showed, for as long as I have memories.

You are truly a kind man and a good friend.

Mikel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions