Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Luv, thats a cute lil bugger. how much ? Course beats getting a new computer everytime that one has a thunder storm. That reminds me, I have an unused solar panel control, 12/120 v ac/dc hmmmm just an ole 12 v battery and ----------:occasion14: or :coffee2::coffee2:
I must apologize, I see that Geologists ''do'' have a rational thought 'at' times

You're welcome, now wipe your chin. :-*

It's just under $300, but if you have the solar panel control, you're set already. Just remember, the whole point is to get your computers off the grid, so use the generator/battery power only. Don't keep any of your devices plugged in to a wall socket, at any time.

Also, your computer/laptop uses the most power when booting up, after that it drops considerably. So you are better off to keep your unit on, and in standby, than to power it off after each use...when using a system like this.

And as long as you keep the solar unit charging while in use, you should never run out of power.... With no more power surges to fry your computers.

Geeze Mikel. you made me reaiie that I lived through all three of those periods. Gad, how times flies.

That is why you need to write!!
To show the generation of idiots, how to survive.

You must write, to " SAVE THE WORLD "!!!

#/;0{>~

ps. You still need surge protection for your incoming phone/internet connection...*

You're welcome, now wipe your chin. :-*

It's just under $300, but if you have the solar panel control, you're set already. Just remember, the whole point is to get your computers off the grid, so use the generator/battery power only. Don't keep any of your devices plugged in to a wall socket, at any time.

Also, your computer/laptop uses the most power when booting up, after that it drops considerably. So you are better off to keep your unit on, and in standby, than to power it off after each use...when using a system like this.

And as long as you keep the solar unit charging while in use, you should never run out of power.... With no more power surges to fry your computers.
Spoken like a true scientist! :-)

Old Indian trick.... :wink: :tongue3:

99754b694fd62371519ca5629e011a13--graham-greene-american-indians.jpg

10 paces in FRONT LUV, In front. They haven't recovered all of the land mines yet. Remember, you can be replaced, WHILE "I" -------

Last edited:
I wonder what an ounce of AU cost back then???

$36.00 an Oz in 1944 during the depression it was $33 and change, don't remember the exact amouts. Went to $48 an Oz in the eraly 1970's before they took the lid off it in 1973. If I remember my dates correctly. Not positive, was not checking gold prices weekly back then. LOL

Young Indian trick, same, but with iPhone!!!
~{;0)__

I must correct myself.
(above , and to the left, just behind the guy in black)

Young Indian girl, dressed in buckskin is using an iPad.

Click on original view.
Zoom in on her right hand.

~€80(

Last edited:
Hey Don Jose ! I believe you need an impulse .

I wonder what an ounce of AU cost back then???

$36.00 an Oz in 1944 during the depression it was $33 and change, don't remember the exact amouts. Went to $48 an Oz in the eraly 1970's before they took the lid off it in 1973. If I remember my dates correctly. Not positive, was not checking gold prices weekly back then. LOL
The prices came from

[h=2]Prospecting and operating small gold placers,[/h]1960
by William Fay Boericke
He updated it when the price of gold changed to $36 an ounce. Best book for starting out looking for knowledge on where to look for placer deposits. Found out about it from the Whole Earth Catalog back in 1970. Check Amazon for good prices. Bought my copy back in 1982 for $20.00 had to order it in at the book store.

The prices came from

[h=2]Prospecting and operating small gold placers,[/h]1960
by William Fay Boericke
He updated it when the price of gold changed to $36 an ounce. Best book for starting out looking for knowledge on where to look for placer deposits. Found out about it from the Whole Earth Catalog back in 1970. Check Amazon for good prices. Bought my copy back in 1982 for $20.00 had to order it in at the book store.

I knew it was held at $36 / oz for a long time, but didn't know how the price worked it's way through the depression ...

I'm really curious how the Russian bank in China will effect the price...

It's main purpose is to amass as much gold from the market and gain control of the world. Between them and the push for the "global task force on global climate control ", and with it, the global tax to fund their efforts to tax us into the poor house while protecting the elite powers that cause the most of the problems.

I guess we'll see it when we see it...

#/:0{>~

[Prospecting and operating small gold placers,

by William Fay Boericke
He updated it when the price of gold changed to $36 an ounce. Best book for starting out looking for knowledge on where to look for placer deposits. Found out about it from the Whole Earth Catalog back in 1970. Check Amazon for good prices. Bought my copy back in 1982 for $20.00 had to order it in at the book store.]

Plenty to choose from here:

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Se...ng+and+operating+small+gold+placers&kn=&isbn=

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa [AU, YER ONLY 72
huh.gif
i HAVE 22 YEARS ON YOU, BUT i ADMIT THAT A NO MORE ON THE TRAIL, i HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY MEMORIES. WHICH ARE LOADED.

i KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AT THE VA, I FEEL THE SAME WAY.
Don Jose,]

I was less than impressed with the care my father in law, and Uncle Obie Stoker received from the VA. That was a number of years ago. Around a year ago I found out I had been exposed to Agent Orange for the entire year (65-66) while in Viet Nam. Health has been going downhill since I got back with doctors unable to find anything wrong.

Lady from Veterans United told me I should put in a claim and where to do it. Two months start to finish and they put me at 95% disabled. Within a week of getting that letter, I had $33,000 forwarded into my bank account and get just under $2,000 the first of every month. Other than they should have contacted me 50 or so years ago, I don't have any complaints.......whatsoever.

If anyone reading this was in Viet Nam, has diabetes, heart disease or neuropathy, get in touch with a Veterans Benefits Counselor. Don't just give up, it's more than worth the effort.

Good luck,

Joe

Thinking of you, mi Amigo's down in the Republic....Harvey looks to pack a wallop. Keep you heads down and your feet dry, and send word if you need anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back