Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
:hello: Hi Unicorn ! Happy Belated Birthday :hello: Unicorn Birthday cake.jpg

I already ordered Senor Don Jose's cake for 2023. Since he gave me heck for 95 candles on his cake, I cut it back to JUST THREE.
Don Jose Birthday cake.jpg :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Don Jose Cake.jpg Better ? ? ? This even has a mini you outside the gate dressed in armor and ready to slay windmills, ( as soon as you can remember where you parked your horse :laughing7: ).

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Belated birthday wishes to mi compadres Real de Tayopa and Unicorn, and congratulations to mi amigo Coazon! I hope you had great birthday parties, even if I WASN'T invited. (sniff) I even had my annual bath just last August too. (Yep it rained and I got my clothes washed at the same time! Economize and efficiency are important!)

Please do continue, I will just sit here and feel left out. :tongue3:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also , I want to dedicate a song to our mutual friends and treasure hunter girls , Judy and Jodie , who are AWOL from the forum . I hope are doing well and do the life they have desired .

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
I have posted one or two replies and they keep getting lost sniff. Getting logged out, anyone please help this poor defenceless 'old lady':dontknow::icon_scratch: awwwww altogether now ?????? Took me ages as well.

'Uni'

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uni, if you get logged out when you try to see a video, like the one with the previous post, you are not alone....

Most of the time I have the same problem, and have not found a remedy.

And even when you “quote “ it, the datburn thing will let you respond and ambush you when you hit send, and bump you off, not knowing if it sent it.

I think my phone thinks that it’s a virus or something like that.

You can still “like “ it for the post that accompanied it.

I assume that my iphone is smarter than I.

I hope this helps you.

Mikel
#/;0{>~

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Uni,

What I do is copy the post before trying to post it, then if it doen't get through, when I log in again, I just paste it and post it right away.

Homar

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, it is time to quit feeling sorry for myself am back up 140 lbs, soon to be my normal weight.so I will start some true stores of some of my adventure tomorrow coee around /

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
OK, it is time to quit feeling sorry for myself am back up 140 lbs, soon to be my normal weight.so I will start some true stores of some of my adventure tomorrow coee around /
======
What ? Those so far have not been true ? ? ? ? :laughing7: :notworthy:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon, all of my stories ae true. It is too easy to trip any fabrications. So it is far beter to tell the truth, easier to remember he he he

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, please continue Senor Don Jose :hello: :coffee2:
Congratulations on putting weight back on. What are you trying to hit as far as weight, 160 ?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
150 is good, only 10# less than me. Glad you are gaining. How is the eyesight doing ?

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nThanks for asking Simonot as good. I have three pair, one for reading, one for the computer, and one pait for driving, the last is pure ego, but one time i can use any one on the computer, then none ??/ thanks for asking Simon.

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to hear that you can still see. Maybe soon you can get it down to only needing two different glasses. :coffee2::coffee2: Did you consider the "bifocal" route ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread