Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday Don Jose de Tayopa...The president of the Tayopa treasure hunter club..."Here's looking at you kid..."

Ed T

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
What would a celebration be without markmar's Greek women dancers :hello2:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was away from access most of yesterday and afraid that I would have missed the festivities!!

I had a standing room only engagement with my Mom.
She is moving from an assisted living facility, to a higher skilled facility. She isn’t ready to throw in the towel, but she always gets wound up when she sees me enter with my guitar in hand.

Alas it is true... I play guitar like only a mother can love [emoji177]. But she kept me playing until my fingers
started to bleed.

When I returned to my normal routine, I thought that my calendar was wrong. It is set to come up every year, and when I put it in, it asked me where his birthday was???
I had only one answer,
“EVERYWHERE!”

#/;0{>~

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you caught it Mikel, I found my notes the next day and then I saw your post which confirmed it as the 3rd. :icon_thumleft:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
May have missed a candle or two :laughing7: Don ose.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I know how bittersweet your birthday must have been Senor Don Jose de La Mancha. Your Berta was watching proudly over you, and you have us here. Don't hesitate to call upon us. You sir, are the reason I joined TNET and are here today. :notworthy:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Happy Belated Birthday Don Jose! :occasion14: Y Muchos Mas.

I have an excuse for being late, my only Niece gave birth to a "muy preciosa" baby girl on Oct. 3.

Homar

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little side note about that [emoji512] cake . Did you know that the flame of a birthday candle smells exactly like burnt nose hair?!?

#/;0o *=()))

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
an excellent day to be born,I highly reccomend it. Cobgralatios Mikel.

iesAn excellent date to ne born, I highly reccomend it Mikle congratulations

Last edited:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Howdy my friends, How naughty I am, not stopping by to say hello to you 'handsome' bunch of fellas. I do stop by to read some of your posts tho. Thing is, I don't really have such exciting stories as you all seem to have. Hey! Hey! we have lots of Libra's amongst us, twas also my birthday on October 2nd. 'Sniff' not gonna tell you how old I am tho. Let's just say I am as old as my head and abit older than my teeth. Anyways a belated Happy Birthday to all of you that celebrated birthday. Tell you what tho, my old bones are sure telling me my age, and guess what.......but you got to keep it a secret, I got myself a walking stick now, purely for fashion purposes of course,:wink:

So we are all one year nearer to Don Jose's 150th birthday. Even seen a pretty dress ( to match my walking stick) Hope you got plenty of champers on order Mr Curry :occasion14:

Well Guys gonna love and leave you for now, but I promise to write more often, might even tell you an interesting story, ( when I have one) I can write little notes of nonsence like this if you so wish.

Ta Ra to you lovely Guys. Keep safe and well you all.

'U'

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy belated birthday [emoji512] Uni!
You can tell us any age that you enjoyed during your life, and just not tell us how many years experience you have at it.

I am actually 23 years old and I have had 40 years experience at it.

And I have made the same mistakes each and every year. If nothing else, I am consistent...

TTFN
#/;0{>~

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see you posting again Uni - and a rather belated Happy Birthday!!
I wouldn't worry about age - it is what it is, neither more nor less! Me, I just celebrated my 51st birthday after 21 ... *shivers*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread