Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

You are among friends here Don Jose, take your time. Remember, you gave all of us a personal invitation for your 150th birthday ! brewing pot of coffee.gif

I'm already thinking of what to wear, since it seem's just around the corner. Hope it doesn't turn out to be dentures, hearing aid, and depends. :laughing7:

IT'S A VALID OFFER Simon, Corozone etc. since I no longer wish to join my Bertiw for a while.

You still drinking coffee sir, or switched to something stronger ? Or did my long distance cousin Unicorn convert you over to tea ? :laughing7:

COFFEE SIMoN,EVEN THIRD regrind is ok with me. Have been a coffee hound ever since my military days We even had a sergeane who's main job was to kep the foffee ready at all times.

I have been amiss. I have started several subjects, then just forgot to follow up on them. will correct that tomorrow.y only excuse is that i have been so wrapped up in self pity, and my loss that ---- sigh.

Amiss? Heck that's normal around here.
Not to be confused with being a misfit...Which too is normal around here.

In a spurt of exploration I visited a place that has a business foundation around 1900. (Old for around here but in line with post civil war folks moving in).
Acquired a pound of their stout house blend coffee they blend and roast on site.
The clerk must surely have picked up on my inexperience there as I gawked and sniffed at a veritable cornucopia of ...COFFEE! And he was patient.
After blurting out what I wanted(?) he kept asking me "ground?" And with my nose working better than my ears or brain I kept answering , "house". :laughing7:

Anyways , cheers to all. :coffee2:

Last edited:
since my work was near the skid row, I naturally had my coffee there. I generally classified them by the number of times they dried the coffee beans, then used them for their coffee - there was always undissolved coffee left, but it always became progressively weaker, so I classified the first or second grind, the third reground beans even I wouldn't drink. As you can imagine, I drank some horrible excuse for coffee.

since my work was near the skid row, I naturally had my coffee there. I generally classified them by the number of times they dried the coffee beans, then used them for their coffee - there was always undissolved coffee left, but it always became progressively weaker, so I classified the first or second grind, the third reground beans even I wouldn't drink. As you can imagine, I drank some horrible excuse for coffee.

I believe this is the formula for decaffeine :tongue3:

kafes.jpg

Hi Dit

Nice to see you playing around again. I hope you are doing fine.

Simon, leave my dog, out of this, he , he besides he does an excellent job. bettern tha even Dit.

Hi Dit

Nice to see you playing around again. I hope you are doing fine.

Thank you, Marius. I'm still alive and kicking, and happy to be able to drop in for a bit. Good to see you. :icon_thumright:

Simon, leave my dog, out of this, he , he besides he does an excellent job. bettern tha even Dit.

Jefe, I'll take a bit of sand in my teeth over icky wet dog tongue residue any day. You do know they have a habit of licking their........paws. Right? :tongue11:

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Dit, it is truly good to know that you are on the green side of the grass.

I hope you have a great tale to tell us. We start panicking if someone doesn’t have something new, every week or two!

#/;0{>~

Thank you Mikel, glad to be back. :notworthy:

On a new adventure as we speak, my friend. Started a new thread in the Treasure Marks/Signs forum.

But I will be checking in here often, Best Coffee On The Forum. :icon_thumright:

:coffee2:

I just subscribed to your thread.
Breathtaking and beautiful photographs and the introduction is dead on!

I will be watching and waiting for the next episode!

#/80{>~

Kanacki, it’s good to see that you are still afloat.

We are fortunate to have this “COFFEE SHOP “ available to us, with thanks to our host, Don Jose de real TAYOPA, tropical tramp.

#/;0{>~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back