Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
nah simon, I wanna be a billionare, but the chances are so slim as to be zero, sigh.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Guess that I'll take you up on your hill of beans coffee offer :coffee2:

Loke, are oro's eyes slits or round ???

I really hate to mention it so soon again, but somebody has a book in the works and who knows, maybe it will be picked up by Nicholas Cage as a producer with me as the young, talented, good looking, and virile Don Jose. Then you can lay back on the beach and watch the checks roll in. You'll be richer than the Waltons, no, not the Waltons on the tv series.

Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors. :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Amigo, I just found one of your old border patrol graduation pictures, NOW I know why you always get the girls and make the bad guys leave the territory. I can't quite make out your eyes.......... You will see plenty of money, I have faith in your work and vision. :notworthy:
2015-08-11 01_08_20-Ever Talk To Someone So Stupid - Humoar.com.png

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SF,. I forgot that you are in the country where the Owls, Hawks, and other critters play. You are a gentleeman for spreading the food supply around by eliminating some undesirable hungry mouths.

Yeah, I have a Redtail Hawk’s nest in the tallest pine tree on the top of my property, and I put an owl box down at the other lower end of the property. We used to have a really big (around 7’ or so) gopher snake in the area, but a couple of years ago, someone ran over it with a car. Ever since, the ground squirrels have been especially numerous. I hope that some of the big gopher snake’s offspring will grow up soon. We also have a couple of feral cats that visit us from time to time. They make the dogs crazy, sauntering across the property in plain sight of the kennels. I even saw a Great Blue Heron take a gopher once, and I have seen several hunting on the property. The natural pest controls are best, in my opinion. Of course, if you get rid of all of the pests/prey, then you have no predators…So they can never be 100% effective. Not really a gentleman, just practical. Here in SoCal, the only venomous snakes are rattlers, and the shape of the head is enough of a clue, even if they don't rattle at you.

JB

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SF,I like your idea on natural control. Southern Calif ???Southern ??? sheesh heresy for a Native born Nawthern Californin Course I have since become an Arizonian.

Well, I was born on the east coast, and was on the west coast (Los Gatos, which is Nawthern CA) by the time I was eleven, with stops in Ohio, MO, and Alamogordo, NM. But I ended up in SoCal after my stint in the Navy, and never left...except for short trips. I also spent time in ID and IL when I was in the Navy, so I've been a few places, here and there....

JB

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2:Theres always sunshine somewhere on the trail you just have to keep traveling till you run into it,just don't wear sun glasses while traveling, let your burro wear them, if you don't have a burro,buy one.np:cat:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget Chinese food.
I lost many barn cats, when a Chinese restaurant opened about a block away.
And there is Chinese DNA in most native bloodlines from 4000 years ago.

#/;》:-

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My attempt to put cat whiskers on W.C. Fields was simply wrong.

I will not do that again.

For those who don't know why I sign off with that.
You need to see the early, black and white, talkie movie, "YUKON".

It made the phrase, " 'Taint a fit night out for man nor beast." One of the most popular punch lines in early movie history.

It is hilarious.

#/;0):-

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nah simon, I wanna be a billionare, but the chances are so slim as to be zero, sigh.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Guess that I'll take you up on your hill of beans coffee offer :coffee2:
Loke, are oro's eyes slits or round ???
Hmm - now that you mention it - I haven't really noticed ... He's packing a naughty-looking .45 though, so it wouldn't surprise me if they actually were slits ...

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't forget Chinese food.
I lost many barn cats, when a Chinese restaurant opened about a block away.
And there is Chinese DNA in most native bloodlines from 4000 years ago.

#/;》:-

Howdy Mikel and all,

Cats? Chinese food? Hmmn...
My cats and dogs have been disappearing,
for many years now. Must be a Chinese
Bobcat or Panther, cause there ain't no
restaurants 'round these hills and creeks...

Couldn't help commenting on the DNA...
NOT in the S/E Tribes, such as the Cherokee,
Choctaw, Chickasaw, etc. such as that I have
a lot of good, and Noble Native bloodlines...

I'm proud to say I have not a drop of that other DNA,
and always like to buy American, whenever possible...

Well, except for me 'ol Hondas, but they are very good cars... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My statement was based on the Charlotte and Hendon III/ Harris map collection.
It is a 2,000 year old copy of a 2,000 year old map =4,000 year old map / info.

Gavin Menzies's book, WHO DISCOVERED AMERICA, has much to say about it.

It is a real page turner.

The map is drawn from The point of view that China believed that China was the center of the world.

It's a fantastic read.
The world's gold supplies were recorded on the map long before we knew about It.

Makes me wonder who else had access to the map long before we knew.

MIKEL

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My statement was based on the Charlotte and Hendon III/ Harris map collection.
It is a 2,000 year old copy of a 2,000 year old map =4,000 year old map / info.

Gavin Menzies's book, WHO DISCOVERED AMERICA, has much to say about it.

It is a real page turner.

The map is drawn from The point of view that China believed that China was the center of the world.

It's a fantastic read.
The world's gold supplies were recorded on the map long before we knew about It.

Makes me wonder who else had access to the map long before we knew.

MIKEL:
:coffee2: Only the nose ,nose, except for the ones that are not talked about ,the real secret ones that are forgotten , but, still exist today,they were some of the first, and they were not :alien: but true believers.np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread