Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how they get that much info from DNA
To trace back 4,000 years, but somehow the folks that do claim to trace back that far.
China's history is traceable from one emperor to next. Their history tells of a large expedition being taken by the ocean current, clockwise from home to Alaska then south along the coast of the Americas and to Australia, then to the north to the African coast to home again.

The trip's success lead to another mass voyage of thousands of ships to inhabit all of the documented lands, which included every continent and many islands.

Their research makes it hard to escape Oriental
DNA in all of us.

Perhaps this is traceable to the cause of the USA having such a high debt, payable in gold, to
China.?? ? ? ? ? ?

Read the book. You'll see the world in a new light.

Possibilities are possibilities.

#/,'0):- -

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a very abbreviated version of the book.
I don't know how many places they went to, but the map and book show a great deal more than I touched on.
#/;0):- -

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The BLM has a nation wide adoption program for burros and wild horses, saves some of them from the cat food plant:
Adoption Program

This is my refugee from the cat food factory. Rescue mustang from Nevada.

JB Nevada.jpg

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps I should have been referring to it as
"Gavin's" book.
Rather than, the book.

I don't want to mislead anyone.

#/:0":- - whew!

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have another book on this, but I am in the middle of moving and cannot find it just yet.
#/;0/:- -

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mIKEL, YOU POSTED ---The map is drawn from The point of view that China believed that China was the center of the world.

i STOOD ON THE FLAGSTONE IN THE PATIO OF THE TEMPLE OF THE MOON IN THE FORBIDDEN CITY IN THE 40'S, WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY THE CENTER OF THE WORLD. IT WAS FASCINATING, I WAS ALL ALONE.,WHICH INCREASED THE FEELING.

:coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Croosse, no one is further than the 22 nd cousin apart, hi my Mogolian folded eye cuz.:laughing7::laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2:

To quote an infamous remark by that (?) "What difference does it make now " ???

I say speak fer yerself, huh, Mongolian? Hmmn...
Anti-up, see, raise, er call... Difference? Ye are jivin' right?
The difference is ONLY between Royalty, and Peasantry, heheheh...
Mean time, how 'bout 'nother cup... :laughing9::laughing7::laughing9::laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
... :sunny: :fish:

What were ye drinking in that place? :laughing9::laughing7:
Anyway, the Center of whose world?

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I say speak fer yerself, huh, Mongolian? Hmmn...
Anti-up, see, raise, er call... Difference? Ye are jivin' right?
The difference is ONLY between Royalty, and Peasantry, heheheh...
Mean time, how 'bout 'nother cup... :laughing9::laughing7::laughing9::laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

What were ye drinking in that place? :laughing9::laughing7:
Anyway, the Center of whose world?

Crosse amigo what have ye got against our Mongol friends? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Heck look at their history, they built an empire of over 12 million square miles (over three times the size of the entire USA and larger than Russia) including most of China and Russia (how many nations can claim to have conquered both of those countries) and established peace over a vast area. In fact it was so safe and peaceful across the entire Mongol empire, that people could travel the whole of it in safety, which is how Marco Polo was able to go from Europe to eastern Asia in perfect safety. Their amazing horse-mail service was a model for our Pony Express system, and the great Kublai Khan is often credited with inventing (or at least first to widely promote) the use of paper currency, directly backed by silver and gold of the Khan, which was far more convenient for trade and carrying money. People traveled thousands of miles to visit the capital of Karakorum, the hub of the ancient Silk Road network, which was described in glowing terms by those who returned from it.

War with the Mongols of course was a terrible thing, but in many cases the wars were begun by neighboring countries (check out the example with the Mongols versus the empire of Kwaresm, spelled also with a Qu and other variant ways) much to their own sorrow. Amazingly the Mongols were extremely tolerant of ALL religions including Christianity, and some negotiations were even made between the Pope and the Khan to form an alliance against the expanding Muslim empire at the time.

Besides, as Real de Tayopa put it, some of those oriental chics are BEAUTIFUL! :occasion14:

Please do continue,
Oroblanco

:coffee2::coffee2: :coffee2:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
PS to my amigo Crosse de Sign - one of the greatest of all lost treasures is the tomb of the great Khan himself, Genghis Khan, which had a legendary amount of treasure buried with the man, and has never been found! It is somewhere in the high Gobi desert homeland of the Khan, the site hidden by having the Mongol horde ride over the site repeatedly until the tomb was not discernible from the rest of the terrain. Don't tell me that you would not like to be the guy who finds that treasure!

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse amigo what have ye got against our Mongol friends? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Heck look at their history, they built an empire of over 12 million square miles (over three times the size of the entire USA and larger than Russia) including most of China and Russia (how many nations can claim to have conquered both of those countries) and established peace over a vast area. In fact it was so safe and peaceful across the entire Mongol empire, that people could travel the whole of it in safety, which is how Marco Polo was able to go from Europe to eastern Asia in perfect safety. Their amazing horse-mail service was a model for our Pony Express system, and the great Kublai Khan is often credited with inventing (or at least first to widely promote) the use of paper currency, directly backed by silver and gold of the Khan, which was far more convenient for trade and carrying money. People traveled thousands of miles to visit the capital of Karakorum, the hub of the ancient Silk Road network, which was described in glowing terms by those who returned from it.

War with the Mongols of course was a terrible thing, but in many cases the wars were begun by neighboring countries (check out the example with the Mongols versus the empire of Kwaresm, spelled also with a Qu and other variant ways) much to their own sorrow. Amazingly the Mongols were extremely tolerant of ALL religions including Christianity, and some negotiations were even made between the Pope and the Khan to form an alliance against the expanding Muslim empire at the time.

Besides, as Real de Tayopa put it, some of those oriental chics are BEAUTIFUL! :occasion14:

Please do continue,
Oroblanco

:coffee2::coffee2: :coffee2:

Got nothin' against, just jivin' Tayoper, lol... :laughing9::laughing7::laughing9::laughing7:
Sides, some of those chics are... Well, y'all already know! :occasion14:
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

PS Oro, Thanks for the history, Quite Impressive Info ! ...

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Got nothin' against, just jivin' Tayoper, lol... :laughing9::laughing7::laughing9::laughing7:
Sides, some of those chics are... Well, y'all already know! :occasion14:
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

PS Oro, Thanks for the history, Quite Impressive Info ! ...

Well you got me! I was sure puzzled because the Mongol people are about the friendliest people in the world, (their hospitality is famous) and they love BBQ! How could people that love barbeque be bad? :tongue3: Of course on the other hand, as enemies the Mongols can be pretty fierce, but what is there to be enemies about?

Mongolia Travel Guide

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread