Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been times when I have anticipated a PM informing me that my access to these forums has been placed on a time-out. In light of all the bickering and disruptions that have been taking place only heaven knows why that hasn't happened yet. :dontknow: :laughing7:

PS: and in advance of any such PM that might be heading my way allow me to say, "thank you" now as I could really use the newly acquired free time towards other pursuits and areas of interest. I might even be inclined, at this point, to send you a Christmas present should you deem it necessary to issue such a time-out. :thumbsup::laughing7:

It's an addiction, actually, and you could help! Please! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There have been times when I have anticipated a PM informing me that my access to these forums has been placed on a time-out. In light of all the bickering and disruptions that have been taking place only heaven knows why that hasn't happened yet. :dontknow: :laughing7:

PS: and in advance of any such PM that might be heading my way allow me to say, "thank you" now as I could really use the newly acquired free time towards other pursuits and areas of interest. I might even be inclined, at this point, to send you a Christmas present should you deem it necessary to issue such a time-out. :thumbsup::laughing7:

ADDICTED!!! By yourself, YOU just can't stay away...? WOW!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ADDICTED!!! By yourself, YOU just can't away...? WOW!

I known, sad, isn't it. :laughing7: But in just two more days, and if the back situation gets addressed, I will be off with a new project of adventure under my arm. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

So, if I send you a P.M. promoting a time out, you send me a gift?
I'm kinda scared of what you might send!:laughing7:
The worst might be a box of hysterical documents sans any moderation in their accumulation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread