What's new

Mods need to do something...

my mom always said,"iffn yas aint gots sumpin nice to say....get me a beer...now" I think that applies here.Its really simple actually.Play nice,thicken your skin and have fun.Some claim they cant have fun anymore....I am bummed for them.Life is tough...tnet is easy.

jus chill and groove cool cats !!! oh...and get me a beer !!
 
Yah, it is true what Thommy said, I have been to 'Ja-land' and it is goot.
 
Holly_Squirrel.... Just a quick HI to all my friends. Take care, Holly. (couldn't leave a message on your profile so I left it here, sorry). Terry
 
There is an old saying, Only the good die young. Maybe that's why the older ones are so rough. Hay, I am 75. lol Frank...

Slow Go-1_edited-1.webp Hay, they live over 100 years if a car doesn't squash them.
 
Holly_Squirrel.... Just a quick HI to all my friends. Take care, Holly. (couldn't leave a message on your profile so I left it here, sorry). Terry

Please remember TN does not allow proxy....Saying hi for someone is okay, relaying messages other than greetings is not....:icon_thumright:
 
I have been reading posts here for a long time. And the last few years I have noticed a trend.

Someone finds something nice, like the CW ID ring in the banner. The first page or two is the normal congrats/banner vote posts. Then it turns into a crapfest. People telling the guy to give it to the family, people telling the guy to do this, do that. 7 pages of nonsense for the most part.

This also is happening on posts where someone finds something that is worth money. People chiming in about what the guy should do as far as the land owner is concerned. There is one post in particular where the poster stated that the land owners told him to keep everything. Is that good enough??? Not for some people, because they still keep posting, telling him what they would do in his place....blah blah blah..

It is time for these types of posts to get the same treatment as posts that call an items authenticity into question. They clutter up the forum and add nothing positive to the discussion.

It is no ones business what someone does with a find. Why are moderators allowing this behavior to go on?

What is all of this? then your sig says banks need to turn away coin roll hunters... that certainly drips of hypocrisy . I don't coin roll hunt, but I don't bash it either. ???:BangHead:
 
Last edited:
I was kinda curious why the banks should turn away coin hunters....just sayin...maybe a thread for that debate ?
 
"Banks turn CRHers away? Why would anyone want to champion that idea. The whole CRH thing is an exercise in diminishing return. There is no more silver coins being minted. At some point the amount of silver found through this exercise will reach a point where it isn't worth the time invested. And, I might add that the very people that do it come on forums like this and announce to the world there success so there are now thousand of people involve in sucking the loose silver out of circulation. The banks don't need to turn them away. They'll go away on their own. And judging from the number of people now involve, that will be soon.
 
I dont see it. Its a treasure site. Anybody that says the finder should find the loser is not a treasure hound. Piss on 'em.
 
To the few who had to resort to my sig to find something to complain about. After seeing and reading about CRH who deface coins just to further their own profits I came upon that decision. And the fact that I had to draw that distinction out in crayon for you speaks volumes.
 
Last edited:
How does defacing coins further profits. If your talking about the melt of silver coinage the federal government encourages and license it. The sooner all those pesky silver coins are gone the better is their view. I guess you may not realize that within the next 20 years there will be no metal in US coinage. The coins you may have in your pocket will be declared obsolete and no longer accepted as currency. They will merely be collectors items. But silver will always be silver no matter what the feds say.
 
To the few who had to resort to my sig to find something to complain about. After seeing and reading about CRH who deface coins just to further their own profits I came upon that decision. And the fact that I had to draw that distinction out in crayon for you speaks volumes.

Just another hater you are. As yoda would say
 
To the few who had to resort to my sig to find something to complain about. After seeing and reading about CRH who deface coins just to further their own profits I came upon that decision. And the fact that I had to draw that distinction out in crayon for you speaks volumes.

Oh yeah I can't believe people get on here and bash other people's finds i am sick of it.... By the way coin roll hunters should be unable to do what they enjoy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom