What's new

Monday 10/22

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monday I couldn't decide where to go, so I opted for a nearby beach popular with the locals. I had hoped that the weekend partying had resulted in some lost goods.

The yellow 14K band was found in the wet sand and the white 10K was found in the water about knee deep. Both weigh a whopping 3 grams each.


Tuesday and Wednesday were bleak with a few coins and some junk jewelry and this morning's lightning prevented me from going out today.


Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0029.webp
    IMG_0029.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 0
6 grams of gold is always better than none! Good finds!
 
Very nice finds.

HH,

Pete
 
Congratulations on the gold !! Looks like things are picking up!
 
2 keepers is better than finding trash! congrats
 
WTG:icon_thumright:now that is so great 2 rings and both Gold,what can you say:hello2:,,HH:hello:
 
Some gold beats clad and junk any day! Was it the beach we went to where I could see the lighthouse?
 
Some gold beats clad and junk any day! Was it the beach we went to where I could see the lighthouse?

Yes. I have been lucky to find a few nice items there.
 
Two more gold for you! Always good. Congrats!
 
Nice finds. You did great..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom