What's new

monster

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,035
Reaction score
9,241
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
am I correct that monsterrack is the man who makes killer knives?.... i got me three sons and Xmas is coming, would love to knock one out the park this year...
 
Upvote 0
PM me Uncle I make stone blade knifes finished goods 002.webpfinished goods 004.webpartifacts 011.webp
 
will do
 
Yes he is the MAN...The Myth..... The Legend !!!! Haha that's a great idea by the way did I say before I had 7 kids ? Lol just kidding
 
I hope the kids aren't to young those things look sharp.
 
hey uncle

this is some of his extremely fine work and an a typical example of one of his many talents

monster is great!

IMG_0672.webp
 
very nice knifes
 
yeah...since I have grand kids, the answer is yes...but the middle one acts like such a jackass sometimes I can't be sure. In the other hand, I can't remember a time I didn't own my own jack knife. You should get a kick out of this...

10-year-old takes home serrated blade included in Tesco pumpkin carving kit | Metro News

Thats such crap....I owned a pocket knife since I was 8 years old, i remember taking it to school once to show my classmates and all that happened was, the teacher told me to put it away and show them after class..lol..and that was only in the late 80s
 
we all had knives at school. Dad used to take his 12 gauge to school with him so he could shoot pheasants on the way home, they just kept it in the principals office with the other boys guns....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom