What's new

Monty 15 Squirrels 0

Dern Scott, if'n you're in Dawsonville, you're way up yonder in the hills. Ain't likely I'll go up there. Howevah, if'n you're dropping down I-95 and want to stop by, I'm only seven miles off the Interstate and you would be welcome. IF I ain't ate all the pecans, and know you're on the way, I'll make a pie. There's usually ice cream in the freezer, and ALWAYS coffee. Cold ones too, but a cold one doesn't go well with pecan pie. My Granny died 30+ years ago, but I know how to make her pie. My grandmother died 10+ years ago, but I know how to make her cornbread. Stuff probably ain't good for the heart, but it's dern sure good for the soul. Getting light enough to go take a walk, gotta hunt in a couple of days on a NWR, need to scout and hang a stand.
Robin
 
She probably SHOULD be jailed. Tree rats are nothing but a problem, and should not be encouraged. FYI, I'm at 340 today. I KNOW it'll pizz off the PETA Heads, but I don't care. I've had ENOUGH of these varmits.
Robin
 
You are absoluty right, Stefen... Bambi, Moo-Cow, Miss Piggy, Chicken Little. Lots of others if you're willing to dress them out.
Robin
 
All ya tree rat poppers oughta offer yer elimination skills for a fee to those beleagered folks......NGE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom