worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Dec 15, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I enjoy taking pics as much as metal detecting,never know what you'll see or what you'll find. GOD Bless Chris
I enjoy taking pics as much as metal detecting,never know what you'll see or what you'll find. GOD Bless Chris
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Dec 15, 2017 #2 Beautiful!
WaterScoop Bronze Member Joined Sep 12, 2017 Messages 2,192 Reaction score 3,713 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Washington Detector(s) used Nox 800, CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Excalibur II Garrett AT Max, Whites DFX, Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2017 #3 Stunning photos! Thank you for sharing
wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2017 #4 I like wildlife photos but don't care for birds much anymore after the disseminating histoplasmosis. HH
I like wildlife photos but don't care for birds much anymore after the disseminating histoplasmosis. HH
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,755 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Dec 15, 2017 #5 Chris, I wish I had your talent.
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Dec 15, 2017 Thread Owner #6 DeepseekerADS said: Chris, I wish I had your talent. Click to expand... It comes second nature Rodger,no thinking involved.
DeepseekerADS said: Chris, I wish I had your talent. Click to expand... It comes second nature Rodger,no thinking involved.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,828 Reaction score 8,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 15, 2017 #7 You think that cardinal knows he’s handsome, the photo sure shows it! Nicely done!