What's new

More Rings ..Plus a Gold

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
"Right now I'm not really looking for the gold..just amusing the heck out of myself going metal detecting. If and when I find something it's just extra trimming. Funny thing is I KNOW I will find gold.. not sure what it'll be or when..until then it's ALL FUN!"

Wrote that on the 4th of December....then on the 6th found my next gold ring a pretty ladies 10K weighing just 1.5 grams with three aquamarine (is that right?) jewels. This was in an obscure portion of Seal Beach in dry sand down about 4" with my Dual Field. I found that most of my productive areas were worn out or getting stale so I decided to do the obscure ... and it worked.

DSC02360a.webp


The others are silver rings from this past week ... with yesterday's being a spinner type.

Dec rings sm.webp

Gotta Love this hobby!


PS: I guess I'm not as spry as I think I am ... coming off the beach I tripped on a low (10") chain barrier going to my car and banged up my poor arthritic knees and it looks like I'll be out of commission a few days. I sure hope I learned my lesson.
 
Upvote 0
"10k"...."10 inches"......if you would have found a 14K you would have easily cleared that chain barrier. :laughing7: Nice ring. :thumbsup:
 
Dr. Joe, so sorry about your accident; hope that you are recovered ASAP!:icon_thumleft:

You found some beautiful treasures. I love that ring!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Makes me want to go out right now and hunt! Gratzs!!
 
Dr. Joe ...I love your stories and your finds...just be careful out there.
Rich
 
Love your attitude! Mend fast!:icon_flower:
 
Great rings! Hope your knees heal quickly.
 
Yea! Lol, the spry part, isn't that the truth. I've learned about that lately myself.
I no you will b back at it in no time! Love the ring very nice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Awesome rings! I hear ya on that one, both my knees decided to go arthritic and now hate snow! Have to be careful how I step, that's why I like detecting I can go as slow as I like!
 
Doesnt it get old finding all these rings ..lol

Great Finds!!...As Always!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom