What's new

More Silver and GOLD

Cavedweller

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
266
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Rings - Gold on the left , silver in the middle and tungsten & SS on the right ,the bracelet I had resized for her , I think it was a ankle bracelet it is 12 grams of 10k and the white gold ring on the far left is 8.2 grams of 10k. I like the comedy and tragedy silver ring - Cavedweller
 

Attachments

  • DSC01780.webp
    DSC01780.webp
    125.9 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC01779.webp
    DSC01779.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC01778.webp
    DSC01778.webp
    84.8 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
Wow looks like a store display.... Congratulations!!!
 
Very nice finds!!!
 
crikes! bling me
 
Lots of gold, Impressive to say the least. You have enough to start filling your treasure chest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom