More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
GoodyGuy said:
bigcypresshunter said:
GoodyGuy said:
No they did not all die at once , some were only injured.
OK they were all killed or injured from the same event. (in different cities) Correct?

I didn't say that. A witness in Bebe stated he heard what he thought was knocking at the door, when he opened the door he witnessed low flying birds flying into everything, including a bird flying in through his now open door. There were some birds in his yard that were still alive but injured.
OK I missed that part. I didnt know we had a witness to the event.

So something caused these birds to go completely crazy and hundreds of them flew into walls and vehicles? But its all caused from the same event...correct??

I witnessed an occasional bird fly into a wall or window and its not unusual to see a bird fly through an open door but I think its unusual to see 1000 birds so scared that they fly into walls..

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I havent looked into any of this yet. Interesting article though and explains alot.

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a U.S. Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

According to this report, John P. Wheeler III, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008, when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment, was found brutally murdered and dumped in a landfill, and as we can read as reported by the Fox News Service:

Delaware Police are investigating the apparent murder of a former Bush official who also championed the fund-raising effort to build the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall in Washington, D.C. Wheeler’s body was found in Wilmington on Friday.

According to police, somebody initially reported that the body was dumped out of a refuse truck, which would have been coming from Newark, onto the landfill. Newark Police spokesman Lt. Mark Farrall told Fox News that nobody had reported Wheeler missing before he was found.

The Wilmington News Journal reported that Wheeler was last seen riding an Amtrak train from Washington to Wilmington, Del., last Tuesday.

Wheeler’s military career included writing one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons which led to his being hired in 2009 as a consultant to the Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the U.S. Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes.

These aerial spraying planes, this report continues, are based at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas that over the past few months have been involved with ‘test dispersants’ of poisonous gasses in the Afghanistan War Theater using chemical weapons stocks obtained from Iraq and held at the Pine Bluff Arsenal, also located in Arkansas.

Important to note about the Pine Bluff Arsenal, which calls itself “America’s Arsenal“, is that it is one of the World’s most specialized munitions and chemical-biological defense products and services bases which Russia had previously accused of not fully reporting the chemical agents removed from Iraq, between 2003 and 2008, and taken to the U.S. for testing and subsequent destruction.

According to this report, the U.S. relocated from Iraq to the Pine Bluff Arsenal an estimated 63,000 metric tonnes of the poisonous gas Phosgene that is described as one of the most feared chemical weapons ever used due to its ability to literally cause the lungs and respiratory system to explode.

Nearly immediately after Russia accused the U.S. this past summer of not fully destroying Iraq’s Phosgene poisonous gas stockpile the Pine Bluff Arsenal began an ‘accelerated’ disposal programme injecting it deep into the ground in central Arkansas, but which, unfortunately, since this past September, has caused over 500 minor earthquakes to occur raising the concerns of their local population.

More frightening, however, is the claim made in this report that the Americans have also begun shipping ‘massive quantities’ of Iraq’s Phosgene poisonous gas stocks to Afghanistan where when used they will be able to say they had nothing to do with it, and believe no one will be able to prove it either.

Important to note about Iraq’s Phosgene poisonous gas stocks are that they are no longer able to be made by any Western country, including the United States, which makes its value as a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD) incalculable, especially in a war situation like Afghanistan where the enemy forces are firmly entrenched in hostile terrain.

To the direct reason for Wheeler’s murder, this report says, was this past week’s transport of Iraqi Phosgene poisonous gas aboard a U.S. Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft from Little Rock Air Force Base enroute to Afghanistan that shortly after takeoff had a ‘critical malfunction’ of its aerial spraying computer directed command and control system over central Arkansas causing the deaths of thousands of red-wing blackbirds.

According to U.S. reports an estimated 5,000 of these birds were killed outright and were quickly removed by U.S. Environmental Services workers wearing hazmat suits and gas masks. Another U.S. report states that cause of death to these thousands of birds was “trauma in the breast tissue, with blood clots in the body cavity and a lot of internal bleeding” which this GRU report states is consistent with Phosgene exposure.

Even more chilling than this incident is this GRU report stating that it was the second “accidental” release of Phosgene poisonous gas in as many days, as the day before, this same U.S. Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft also had a “critical malfunction” causing a release over the Arkansas River that killed over 100,000 fish.

Upon Wheeler discovering what was happening with Iraq’s Phosgene poisonous gas stockpiles, this report continues, he traveled from his home in Delaware to Washington D.C. where he openly confronted and threatened to expose the Pentagon and White House Officials responsible. Being a Vietnam Veteran who was responsible for having the famous memorial to that war erected, Wheeler was more than knowledgeable about the United States massive chemical and biological attacks in that conflict and had vowed to not let it happen again.

Sadly, but all too common in the United States these days, when Wheeler threatened to go public with what was happening he was targeted for death, and as a “sign” to anyone else thinking of going against the regime, had his body dumped in a garbage pit for all the World to see.

Today, another great American was murdered in an effort to save his country from destruction. Sadly, his death will go barely noticed; the American people seem no longer to care as they continue to seek their solace in their propaganda media lies rather than confronting the brutal truth about the monsters they have let rule over them.

For hundreds of thousands of other Americans they have become so disassociated with what is happening to, and around them, they have proclaimed May 21, 2011 as the day the World will end and are giving up everything in preparing to meet their God.

The great American Revolutionary leader Noah Webster once said:

Every child in America should be acquainted with his own country. He should read books that furnish him with ideas that will be useful to him in life and practice. As soon as he opens his lips, he should rehearse the history of his own country.

The Americans living today have utterly failed to heed these words and have, instead, become just what their masters have always intended for them to be
 imbeciles. May God have mercy on them all.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they all listened to the Beatles song and took flight at night. :dontknow:

Other than that, I really think they may have been hit by a UFO

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
đŸ„‡ Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
GoodyGuy said:
bigcypresshunter said:
GoodyGuy said:
No they did not all die at once , some were only injured.
OK they were all killed or injured from the same event. (in different cities) Correct?

I didn't say that. A witness in Bebe stated he heard what he thought was knocking at the door, when he opened the door he witnessed low flying birds flying into everything, including a bird flying in through his now open door. There were some birds in his yard that were still alive but injured.
OK I missed that part. I didnt know we had a witness to the event.

So something caused these birds to go completely crazy and hundreds of them flew into walls and vehicles? But its all caused from the same event...correct??

I witnessed an occasional bird fly into a wall or window and its not unusual to see a bird fly through an open door but I think its unusual to see 1000 birds so scared that they fly into walls..

Or Mass Blindness ?

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Well I will say this, something happened and someone knows what caused it.

They simply don't want us to know for whatever reason or motivation they have......

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
texastee2007 said:
I just buried my father. We paid about 5 grand for the coffin. I am thinking now that they may remove the bodies from the expensive coffins and put them into these plastic ones then sell the coffins again and again. It still doesnt make sense because the plastic will eventually rot and collapse.

these things are huge....three people big. Also when you research where they are made they come with arch shaped lids...these have flat lids for stacking them...You can bury alot more neatly that way.
They are supposed to be casket liners or burial vaults for the coffin but I dont think a coffin will fit inside and they are certainly not coffin liners as you are correct they can stack 3 or 4 bodies in each one.

coffin fema.jpg

Kenosha Kid

Dec 13, 2010
Wisconsin
mcgearhead said:
Not quite true. There are all types of birds, from the blackbirds, to pigeons. Also quite a few different types of fish from different areas as well. Also it is not only here in the U.S. I have already read of a place in Australia that it has happened.

Just happened in Sweden, also :

"To add to the mystery, 50-100 jackdaws, a bird species in the crow family, fell dead in central Sweden late Tuesday night".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40921795/ns/us_news-environment/?gt1=43001

"Mass bird deaths aren't uncommon. The U.S. Geological Service's website listed about 90 mass deaths of birds and other wildlife from June through Dec. 12".

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are vaults designed for double depth burials nothing more.

coffins.jpg

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
GoodyGuy said:
Those are vaults designed for double depth burials nothing more.
Thanks Goody.

Can you explain what a "double depth burial" is?

Are they rated for burial at double the depth?

...or are 2 people buried in each container? Are the 2 people related?

Why plastic? Are the vaults for poor people?

Do the coffins somehow fit inside? ....or are the deceased dumped out of the expensive coffins into these plastic containers?

Sorry for all the questions but you seem to have some of the answers. ;D 8)

GoodyGuy said:
The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.
Since these plastic vaults are biodegradable, how do they prevent collapse? :icon_scratch:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I don't think I can add anything to the speculation of what may be causing the bird and fish deaths. I can say that none of the “official” causes seem plausible. However, I'm not ready to buy any of the other explanations either........yet.

I did have another thought though. We have a real problem with the honey bee die off, primarily due to mites and the interaction of a fungus with a virus. Honeybees are responsible for around 80% of pollination of associated food crops in the US. Birds (and bats, which are also suffering die offs), to a much lesser degree but still a contributor, also help in pollination. If the trend with these species continues it will have a more defined impact on food crops.

See, continuance of the human race really is dependent upon the birds and bees, just as we tell our children.

Of course, the loss of food crops and potential subsequent mass loss of life in the human race could fall into the plans of those that have a desire to bring the population down to “sustainable” levels, speculated to be anywhere from ten to twenty percent of the current population.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Cy,

In my case there was only one plot available near the rest of my family.
So it was purchased with the understanding that both my spouse and my self could be buried in the same plot.
In order to do that, the first burial must be at double depth to accommodate two burials in the same plot.
It is pretty common practice nowadays with cemeteries filling up and the high cost of separate plots.

The casket is placed inside the vault. Those vaults are NON biodegradable. I believe two caskets will fit in one vault.
They are cheaper than a concrete vault. Some states have different requirements.
Two people can even be buried in the same coffin.

GG~

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
DigginThePast said:
Of course, the loss of food crops and potential subsequent mass loss of life in the human race could fall into the plans of those that have a desire to bring the population down to “sustainable” levels, speculated to be anywhere from ten to twenty percent of the current population.
One thing I want to add is that those in power are creating large swaths of land that will be basically off-limits to Homo sapiens. Its happening here now.

In South Florida they may be using the Florida panther to create these environmental areas and move people off their land. But the "Florida panther" is not endangered. The species Felis concolor coryi does not exist. The DNA in all North American cats from Nicaragua to Alaska are genetically homogenous, in otherwords same species. Look it up if you dont believe me. They have fraudulantly raised huge amount of money using the Endangered Species Act. It may be a part of the large scale attempt to save the planet for those chosen 500,000.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
GoodyGuy said:
Big Cy,

So it was purchased with the understanding that both my spouse and my self could be buried in the same plot.
In order to do that, the first burial must be at double depth to accommodate two burials in the same plot.
It is pretty common practice nowadays with cemeteries filling up and the high cost of separate plots.

The casket is placed inside the vault. Those vaults are NON biodegradable. I believe two caskets will fit in one vault.
They are cheaper than a concrete vault. Some states have different requirements.

GG~
OK thanks I understand now. I see the NON. Read it too fast. That explains the coffin mystery. But the point I was trying to make is that a full sized coffin appears to be too long. I am wondering if they remove the body, place it into the plastic vault and resale the expensive coffins, or destroy them.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
GoodyGuy said:
Big Cy,

GG~
OK thanks I understand now. But the point I was trying to make originally is that a full sized coffin appears to be too long. I am wondering if they remove the body, place it into the plastic vault and resale the expensive coffins, or destroy them.

OK I see the NON. Read it too fast.

I just called the funeral home and asked, they said the casket fits in the vault and it is the same casket you picked out and were shown in.
Their vaults are steel ones not plastic. So I am not sure about the plastic ones.

State laws do not require a vault or liner, and funeral providers may not tell you otherwise. However, keep in mind that many cemeteries require some type of outer burial container to prevent the grave from sinking in the future.

Neither grave liners nor burial vaults are designed to prevent the eventual decomposition of human remains. It is illegal for funeral providers to claim that a vault will keep water, dirt, or other debris from penetrating into the casket if that's not true.

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9

I did some more research to determine if the government did business with PolyGuard Vaults. Indeed, the U.S. Veterans Administration has been buying Burial Vaults from PolyGuard Vaults for years. Use fedspending.org to look up the contracts. Click the Contracts tab and type in Polyguard.

You can go back to the year 2000. When you use the Level of Detail: Complete (all information) setting, this will show more detail. In the “Contract Description” fields you’ll see: THERMOPLASTIC GRAVELINERS. So, it seems to make sense that the VA would be buying these things

Here’s a reference with regard to casket burials in a cemetery in Hawaii. This is from the Aloha Chapter of the Military Officers Association of America:

Casket burials now require Polyguard Burial Vault at a cost of $220 for family members and no charge for the Retiree, Veteran or Active Duty personnel. The vaults were required to prevent the burial site from settling and collapsing following the burial.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thanks. I guess we really dont know for sure what happens unless we actually witness the burial. But my recommemdation is to skip the expensive coffin. In my fathers case it was covered with a flag and we couldnt see it anyway.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
Thanks. I guess we really dont know for sure what happens unless we actually witness the burial. But my recommemdation is to skip the expensive coffin. In my fathers case it was covered with a flag and we couldnt see it anyway.

I am considering donating my body to science and let them do what they want to with it.
That way my wife can have our plot to herself. My name can still be put on the marker and no one would know the difference.

GG~

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
DigginThePast said:
One thing I want to add is that those in power are creating large swaths of land that will be basically off-limits to Homo sapiens. Its happening here now.

In South Florida they may be using the "Florida panther" to create these environmental areas and move people off their land. But the Florida panther is not endangered. The species Felis concolor coryi does not exist. The DNA in all North American cats from Nicaragua to Alaska are genetically homogenous, in otherwords same species. Look it up if you dont believe me. They have fraudulantly raised huge amount of money using the Endangered Species Act. It may be a part of the large scale attempt to save the planet for those chosen 500,000.

BCH - I think they are creating tracts of land all over the place. Endangered species (real and imagined) and a host of other "environmental impacts" have lead to severe restrictions on land use, if not an all out ban or takeover.

At the risk of some calling me a sheep I'll say I'm not really worried right now about what the cause of one of these specific events may be (bird etc die offs), though I certainly am curious. Rather, right now I'm more concerned about the cumulative effect of all these events, the effect on food crops in the coming season.

If this is all part of a vast conspiracy then the general populace is already in far more trouble than one could imagine and of course we won't hear about it. If it is a natural occurrence then the scientists know the implications and are working on a remedy and it won't be divulged so as to avoid panic.

Just wish they'd be a little more creative. Fireworks......power lines? Puhhh...leeeeze..... ::)

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
GoodyGuy said:
bigcypresshunter said:

I am considering donating my body to science and let them do what they want to with it.
That way my wife can have our plot to herself. My name can still be put on the marker and no one would know the difference.

GG~
I would donate mine but probably nobody would want it lol. Im going with creamation and a small marker in the woods.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
DigginThePast said:
BCH - I think they are creating tracts of land all over the place. Endangered species (real and imagined) and a host of other "environmental impacts" have lead to severe restrictions on land use, if not an all out ban or takeover.

At the risk of some calling me a sheep I'll say I'm not really worried right now about what the cause of one of these specific events may be (bird etc die offs), though I certainly am curious. Rather, right now I'm more concerned about the cumulative effect of all these events, the effect on food crops in the coming season.

If this is all part of a vast conspiracy then the general populace is already in far more trouble than one could imagine and of course we won't hear about it. If it is a natural occurrence then the scientists know the implications and are working on a remedy and it won't be divulged so as to avoid panic.

Just wish they'd be a little more creative. Fireworks......power lines? Puhhh...leeeeze..... ::)
I believe in preservation but it saddens me to discover we were lied to. The panther is our state animal voted on by school children. http://tsaso.edu.glogster.com/florida-panther/ This is a dangerous large carnivore and Texas cougars were recently released near schools in a genetic restoration project... I wonder what is their real agenda.

Im not worried either because at my age I wont be around but I am a bit concerned for the future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread