mr mason missed one

thing

Aug 8, 2009
I was coming home from vegas, when i got to barstow i decided to detour down a part of the original route 66. I went to a town called helendale, i had been there before and they only have one bank. i ask the teller if she has any half dollars and she states a few, the branch manager tells me that they have 800 in the back. I figure that they are all dumps but maybe there were a few rolls that were brought in separate from the dumps. she brings me a fedex box full of rolls and they were all a different style so my spirits picked up. as i went through the rolls they all had mason on them. I kept on searching hoping to find a roll that didn't have mason on it but with no success. I still looked in each roll and sure enough in the last roll i opened at the very end of the roll was a single 1964. so i guess it was worth it.

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, atleast it had one!! I think I would prefer at the end than the first roll and get your hopes up for the rest of the rolls... ah well

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, atleast it had one!! I think I would prefer at the end than the first roll and get your hopes up for the rest of the rolls... ah well

Im glad im not the only one-
Great job buying all

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread