Must read if you live in Arizona or a surrounding state...

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are multiple locations with the same theme. All I believe are real as time is a manmade object used as a measurement. The geodes are magnifiers that make the measurement more distant causing a rupture in time. Imaging a magnifying glass......just because it seems closer doesnt mean it is......there is still equal distance from you and the object......now imaging the same ideas.......but with energy and crystals being the "magnifying glass" but with the strength of the amplification it acually having the power to allow you to move through to a different time. Remember "Energy in motion stay in motion" You are just being passed through time on a Hyperpowered energy current.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it did make some interesting :read2: As far as his story goes, I believe that it may be just that, a story. Apparently the writer was looking for answers, but it's hard to get answers for a location that he is keeping secret :icon_scratch: Perhaps he had some magic mushrooms from the desert :dontknow:

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had read about this somtime last year. not sure what mountains it was in.
take care and be safe out there. ron

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I couldn't get the address to load but from the posts that followed it sounded like you were looking for Obsidian Mt. in Yellow Stone Park. It is composed of Black obsidian "GLASS" . There is one area that has a clear "glass" area. As the story goes, an early mountain man saw an elk, took careful aim and fired. the elk just stood there. The mountain man reloaded and fired again, same result. He got mad and charged the elk only to run into a glass wall with 2 bullet dings. the elk was on the other side of the Mt.

ZJBarney

Jun 22, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Cutlass 2 umax
Funny, my co-worker was talking about this on Friday, except it involved hippies... :icon_scratch: Seeing as I live in SE AZ maybe I should be on the lookout?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread