My best find ever.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night my wife give a birth to my babe boy.
I am so HAPPY.:-)

ForumRunner_20120602_215109.png

Upvote 0
CONGRATULATION!!! Best treasure out there. I don't think you can top that find.

Chuck

CONGRATULATIONS :icon_thumright:

been there done that! awesome feeling!!!!!!! congrats!
chuck.

Congratulations on the arrival of the baby boy. I know you are certainly proud and have a right to be!

A big Congrats!! :hello2:

Is it your first? If so life will never be the same for you. It will be so much better. My "babies" are son - 40 and daughter - 38 years old. My oldest grandson of 5 grandchildren is 17. The grandbabies are just as much fun as the babies. Actually they are better in some ways. One way they are better is that now I have the time to really enjoy them. When my children were born I was busy working and trying to make a good life for my family. But now I have finished the "rat race" and can spend a lot of quality time with my grandchildren.

Hey my friend, congrats............ My best to your wife..... we will talk soon...

baby-boy-.gif

Yep, I have to say that is your best find ever. Congrats to you & your wife. I bet you're thinking of a little detecting partner in a few years & already looking @ what detector would be perfect for a little boy.

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Looks like a Banner Find for sure...So Adorable...:) ...They really do grow up quickly...

MinerGirl

Last edited:
Awesome,
I don't need to see picture of reverse though , I can still picture that side ( changing diapers)
I vote banner!

:wav: CONGRATULATIONS :wav:

CONGRATULATION!!

Congratulations on the birth of your Baby Boy!

That is a most beautiful photo!

God bless you and your family

Lorraine

A Wonderful Blessing they are, This one will change your life.................Forever....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back