Jack(IN)
Bronze Member
Re: My Best Year Ever!! CAPTN_SE's '07 Totals!!!
What a great post and not just for the coins!! My first detector was the Whites 6000Di Pro and I thought is was a great detector(for its time). Congrats on one very impressive year and with all those Parks your silver count can't do anything but go up, up and up!! 3000 wheats may be hard to top tho!! Continued success for next year and I hope to see even more silver!!
What a great post and not just for the coins!! My first detector was the Whites 6000Di Pro and I thought is was a great detector(for its time). Congrats on one very impressive year and with all those Parks your silver count can't do anything but go up, up and up!! 3000 wheats may be hard to top tho!! Continued success for next year and I hope to see even more silver!!
. I then combined what I learned on my own through lots of in field testing...WITH the tips from you...and shared it with my buddies and they have ALL vastly improved there silver finds because of it. Good things happen to good people..and buddy you are "good people"
maybe LOL


You sure eat a lot of peanuts. Those finds are awesome!! I am blown away!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![fireinsane[1].gif fireinsane[1].gif](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/127/127677-955e515ef6a0440d9101ddd904bf72d7.jpg?hash=lV5RXvagRA)







