Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well at least I thought it was,as I scooped it I thought no way,,yep sure enough too good to be true,kids burying Treasure:tongue3:
Got out to do some beach hunting @ New Port,my hubby had to do some bid walks down in Irvine..So I packed lunch-one for him & one for me,b/c he would be gone for @ least 6 hours..He dropped me off & I went to the lifeguard shack to storage my beach bag under the shade,,& off hunting I went!! Did manage to find a tiny birthstone earring,looks like a ring but I think it looks like a washer,will have to clean it up to find out,,HH

Attachments

• photo-46.JPG
    photo-46.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
You got hornswaggled! lol, almost, maybe next time tho!

Glad you had a nice day of hunting.

I wish you luck next hunt.

Kiana ..you got a very good coin count. Too bad about the "bogus " gold coin.....I find plenty of them:BangHead:

Lorraine

Them and chunky cheese tokens .... got to love those kids. Hey.... but you got enough clad for a HAPPY MEAL.

Dew

Been there with a fake kids gold chain I could see before I scooped it . Thought I found THE BIG ONE!!! Thanks for sharing..

I've heard great things about great finds in Newport, come on back,it's still there! (It's just hard to find parking)

I like the plumeria flower! I have one growing outside that looks similiar.

I like the plumeria flower! I have one growing outside that looks similiar.
I do too,doesn't grow as fast enough as in Hawaii,but when a flower booms I get so excited,here in Riverside grows a little slower than if you were living in Torrance,near beach area,climate & soil..But I was thinking I could turn it into a necklace:icon_thumleft: HH

Looks like you had a great day beach hunting,plenty of finds.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back