What's new

My first Gold coin!

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to go back to that park tomorrow!!!
Found 6" with BH 505 in back of old park
that was once a retirement home.
 

Attachments

  • 887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 2,095
  • 885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,841
Last edited:
Upvote 118
Well let me be the first to congratulate you, and welcome to the "Gold Coin" club. I dug 2 of those in one hole about 12 years ago. Again, very nice, and I nominate you for banner................Rich
 
Last edited:
Wow 2 in one? nice, and thnx for the nomitation!
 
WOW! That is one great find. Banner vote for me too.
 
Great find! I made the banner with mine a little over a year ago. I can relate to the way you feel. I vote banner as well!
 
Awesome awesome find. Banner for sure!
 
Sweet find for sure, banner!
 
What a wonderful find ! A once in a lifetime dream find for most of us !!! BANNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I think I would faint. wtg:hello2:
 
Nice gold coin. I will nominate this for banner also. Like i always say on here any gold coin found with a metal detector deserves BANNER. Congrats. Mike
 
WOW... Awesome...
 
man those Indian gold coins are super cool. what an outstanding find. congrats! :headbang:
 
Beautiful Gold! Hard to find Nectar there! Banner vote incoming.Get Digging!CARM
 
nice find congrats HH
 
Great going! I've found lotsa gold, but never a gold coin. I'm very glad for you!
I vote banner, too!
 
Wow- sure cleaned up nice. Gold coin=banner! Congrats!
 
Awesome find! I'm thinking banner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom