What's new

My first Gold coin!

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to go back to that park tomorrow!!!
Found 6" with BH 505 in back of old park
that was once a retirement home.
 

Attachments

  • 887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 2,095
  • 885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,841
Last edited:
Upvote 118
Very nice:icon_thumright: Congratulations:thumbsup:
 
Awesome find !!
 
Sweetness!!!

Well Done,
 
Great coin..banner vote from me too:icon_thumright:
 
Awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Beautiful coin! Congrats.
 
Great Score Man!..What kinda of Signal does that give?..Some people told me its a little below a Zinc Penny??
 
Beautiful coin..Congrats
 
great find- I vote banner. yelnif...
 
Awesome find! Way to go!
 
Congratulations! This is what detectorists dream about.
 
Banner for sure. Did it come up as a nickel on your BH ?
 
Man! thats cool................Ya got my Banner vote also...............
 
Awesome find and I'd say banner for sure. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats!Arent you the fellow that dug the Roman coins?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom