What's new

My first Gold coin!

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to go back to that park tomorrow!!!
Found 6" with BH 505 in back of old park
that was once a retirement home.
 

Attachments

  • 887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 2,095
  • 885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,841
Last edited:
Upvote 118
Very nice coin:hello2:
 
Nice , hope to find some . New only MD two weeks . Banner what ever that is .
 
Thats a dream find for me and maybe all of us congradulations!
 
Man that's great that's one thing I have not found is a gold coin
 
That is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Good job, Orbitz!!
 
Wow! Great find and with a BH 505 to boot. I have only found clad with mine so far but it just goes to prove that high dollar detector or not, this is a rewarding hobby that will pay off at one time or another. Once again, super find and I'm still waiting to find mine.
HH...
 
VERY NICE Congrats !!!!!!
 
VDI

I have to go back to that park tomorrow!!!
Found 6" with BH 505 in back of old park
that was once a retirement home.
What was your VDI reading, or what did it hit as?
 
What every metal detectorist dreams about!!! WTG!
 
Goldnugget I live in Charlotte also . Just started about a month ago . Looking for people close by to detect with and learn from .
 
Nice find there. Found my first gold coin last week. Looks like mine eill not make banner with over 1000 views. Bizzar. Anyway....again nice find hh an gl -Joe
 
Nice find there. Found my first gold coin last week. Looks like mine eill not make banner with over 1000 views. Bizzar. Anyway....again nice find hh an gl -Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom