What's new

My first Gold coin!

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to go back to that park tomorrow!!!
Found 6" with BH 505 in back of old park
that was once a retirement home.
 

Attachments

  • 887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    887005_10151533472451509_180269615_o.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 2,095
  • 885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    885529_10151533473956509_1204310165_o.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,841
Last edited:
Upvote 118
Absolutely beautiful! Definitely banner :icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations, I vote banner also. Always nice to see some gold on the banner!
 
Very cool indeed - Awsome and banner for sure
 
Congrats... BANNER find for sure!!!
 
Congratulations on your find.
 
Kick @$$ find!!!

fishinmcc muncie indiana TreasureNet
 
Awesome find. The old parks must have a lot still left. I just wish I could distinguish a gold coin from aluminum.
 
Absolutely fantastic, thanks for sharing! See you on the banner.
 
that has to be one of the most beautiful coins i have ever seen,, awesome find.
 
Very nice.nothing like gold to brightin up the day.sweet fined. CONGRATS....
 
Congratulations for finding your first Gold Coin, Orbitz! I try SO hard to find one every day i go out so i can imagine how happy you must have been when you pulled that out the ground! :)
 
Great find! Scratch that one off the bucket list!
 
WOOOT !!!! Congrats !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom