Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,953
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My first pre 1800s, and I basically skipped the entire 1700s with a William III Shilling! (1695-1701)
It certainly shows the wear from being around a very long time, but I'll take it. Even a little countermark as a bonus.
It certainly shows the wear from being around a very long time, but I'll take it. Even a little countermark as a bonus.Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
44

I think it may have been you I quoted a post and replied to, about old British silver. What I said is if you dig a pre bullhead one the chances are much greater it will very early compared to just breaking into the 1700s... and of course that is what happened here.







