Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2016 #1 I found a 1942 George quarter on Tuesday evening which I thought was awesome, then yesterday I had about an hour to kill in a field that I've been wanting to try out and up comes this beauty. My first seated liberty and oldest dug coin so far. Last edited: Jun 9, 2016 Upvote 54
I found a 1942 George quarter on Tuesday evening which I thought was awesome, then yesterday I had about an hour to kill in a field that I've been wanting to try out and up comes this beauty. My first seated liberty and oldest dug coin so far.
KyDigNQueen Sr. Member Joined May 30, 2016 Messages 353 Reaction score 884 Golden Thread 0 Location KY Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 9, 2016 #21 Great find!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2016 #22 That's a sweet coin!!! Keep up the good finds!
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,754 Reaction score 35,418 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 9, 2016 #23 Nice Silver - Congrats!!!
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2016 #24
d3t3ctr0n Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 339 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas U.S.A. Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 11, 2016 #25 I'd say G to VG condition
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2016 #26 Congrats on your first seated, and that's a good looking one too!