kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Found my very first stainless steel ring,then a tiny skinny silver ring and then my sterling cross

also the other bracelet that matches the other two I found on my last post
I CAN DO ALL THINGS TROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME (PHIL.4:13)
This is inscribed on the ring
I also bought me a Tumbler,
but was I suppose to buy the cleaning solutions for my coins??
Or can I just use baking soda...Attachments
Upvote
0
I guess I was an angel today I got Blessed with 2 rings & Sterling & all those coins

We do have couple bikes,three of them are Harleys,a Buell,and a racing one,I'm a back seat driver,soon to take classes on riding motorcycles ,I have to take baby steps
a very first for me and it was so amazing...Once in a lifetime that only you can feel the experience..I may explain how it feels but until anyone skydive they will know the Thrill






