tnt-k9
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2010
- Messages
- 1,259
- Reaction score
- 1,209
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Dutch Caribbean
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The hotel that has produced the most this year seemed to have dried up in the past 2 months. I would hit this area once a week and almost always found 1 or more rings. Since "Sandy" formed north of here and sat for 2 weeks before manifesting into a storm and clearing out, there have been very few good finds.
Today I got lucky enough to scoop up a titanium and a light, 3 gram 14K white gold band.
Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
Today I got lucky enough to scoop up a titanium and a light, 3 gram 14K white gold band.
Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
Attachments
Upvote
0







