What's new

My haul from golden pond

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
607
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whydah and I hit a pond on the cape yesterday, we had a great day hunting together, he got two golds and a platinum an I got one big silver 15 grams polish I think.
Two 18k rings, one 14 k and one 9 k Irish I think charm, I'm sure glad that I met and became friends with Whydah this summer, we both have alot of hunting experience
and have shared alot of good hunting stories and stories in general together. IMG_0406.webp
 
Upvote 0
You hit a gold mine . Congratulations!! I believe the ring is not Polish but an old Masonic Ring.
 
Really nice finds....as usual! :wav::wav:

Anita
 
Awesome hunt - awesome finds - that big one is cool :icon_thumleft:
 
Looks like a great spot you guys found, And some fine looking treasure.
 
Congratulations! You guys did great (again!). :notworthy:
 
Nice gold and silver...congrats on a great hunt.
 
Nice finds!! So when ill go there
drive1.gif
, the gold wait me
gettinmoney.gif
. Congratulations!!
run1.gif

pirates.gif
workforgold.gif
 
Nice finds!!!!
 
Good going, that's a good spot.
 
Just thought I would put my 2 cents in.... Great hooking up with you too... Hey stop making me laugh so hard so I can get back to hunting....lolololol... There really is GOLD at the end of your rainbow isn't there?....you little Leprechaun you..... I 'm thinking that you know what I am talking about... another great day yesterday and today... wow what rings in that place....:occasion14: can't wait for the next round... Keep up the good work. Your getting the hang of the water hunting... even showing me up... I should take some lessons from the OLDER guy...
 
Leighton I'm the wise old owl who trys to keep the competition laughing so I can get the gold.ha ha.:icon_thumleft:
 
I dont know if this is one but all thoose gold class rings? is that when you graduate from college or something youll buy or get one of theese?
When we graduate from highschool here in sweden we buy a T-shirt or a hoodie with a little text on the back saying something like: We made it but then again, we are vikings, or: Every day a teacher is born, please use a condom. or something like that..
I my opinion Goldrings would be so much better :)
 
You both found a ton of jewelry great job on the silver gold and platinum!
 
That's some really nice items! Like the big one, congrats!
 
neat looking gold fish
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom