22.5 KB · Views: 17,608
  • google earth image 1.jpg
    google earth image 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 29,882

PJS

Greenie
Aug 19, 2006
Re: MY HUSBAND SAYS I'M CRAZY!

I found the spot on Google Earth, the large undewater object could be something actually there, but the one that looks like a plane could be whitecaps.....it does have the shape though, but looks like the pattern is on the surface. But who knows? Maybe worth checking it out, especially the "barge". Doesn't mean it's treasure necessarily, could be just an old, well, barge that sank. Isnt' there a maritime database somewhere with data on modern wrecks?

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mr.Jody said:
what is in the last pic?
A Duck...Quack Quack..lol

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Look at it using several different satellite sources and then compare the area with a marine chart. Is the area shallow enough to see something like that? There are also lots of shipwreck resources available on the net to see if it is a reported wreck already and not worth much.

Then, finally... someone has to simply go out and have a look. It's the only way, and there are a lot of volunteers here on TN would would check the site for you. If you never hear from anyone again it was probably a barge full of gold bullion.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And also my plane was loaded down with gold bars, causing too much wieght for it to fly and it went down. Let me know when you recover it so I can come get it! ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread