beerbarrel
Full Member
A Big Texas Welcome to TN, Colleen!
beerbarrel
beerbarrel
Last edited:
A Big Texas Welcome to TN, Colleen!
beerbarrel
But Thanks for the Welcome!
and I'm sure I inherited a "Bit 'O the Blarney"...
I do crack myself up sometimes. I'm glad I have a good sense of humor...Haha Oh Boy, there I go again.
Sometimes the conversation ends with "Yeahhh, I gotta go"...OK Bye. I do have alot of friends though and some of them even bring me rocks....I have a thousand things to do and things I want to do and I guess dating isn't at the top of that list...not just now. (maybe Saturday) KiddingI am overwhelmed,reading about yourself.Your pic is awesome.I am glad to meet another girl "Colleen".
MinerGirl said:Sonofadigger...Oh wow...glad I missed that. Thanks
MinerGirl

"Nao Fas Mal" (meaning as "Its Ok"..."No problem") or as my Father-in-law would say, "Aw, forget about it") Boy, I could sure tell that guy off in Portuguese!...Haha


Nao - in old spanish is a type of sailing cargo vessel * --![]()

I started picking up some Portuguese when I worked for a Portuguese guy that had several Brazilians working for him. Dated several Brazilian woman and learned more. One thing I can tell you, it has to be the sexiest language out there, so soft and I love that accent.