What's new

My new TOY !!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my new ATX by Garrett and love it.I am finding Nickels at 18' . all ready found 2 chains at 12'.
 
Upvote 0
Are your measurement of depth in inches or feet?
 
Dang that,s deep! Seriously congrats though. Sounds like quit a unit.
 
Congrats Ron!
 
Lets see them chains.
 
inches. I forgot to hit the shift button
 
Gold chains?

Good depth on the nickels!!!!

Cliff
 
Can't wait to hear your review of the ATX. I've been thinking of selling my White's M6, BH300, SeaHunter MKII and Excal II, since I'll be moving back to the States in less than a year. Not sure where I'll be going but I was thinking that the ATX might be the do all where ever machine.
 
So it's worth the extra dough?? Thinking I should cancel my upgrades with Joe and get that machine. Nah! I still am leaning towards the archer not the arrow theory:icon_queen:
 
Why would you think that?
Can't wait to hear your review of the ATX. I've been thinking of selling my White's M6, BH300, SeaHunter MKII and Excal II, since I'll be moving back to the States in less than a year. Not sure where I'll be going but I was thinking that the ATX might be the do all where ever machine.
 
Naples is the land of gold.... glad you like your new machine..
 
I'm glad that you are enjoying your new detector, Ron

Congrats on the deep finds!

I wish you the best

Lorraine
 
Grats on the new "Toy" sounds like a winner.

Can't wait for you to post the chains.
 
That's a PI, right?
 
Glad you're enjoying the ATX and finding some deep targets. I had hoped to buy a PI machine myself this year, but haven't found enough of anything to even pay for my gas because I've been unable to get out and detect hardly any since last fall. I have permission to detect this one place that I hope is a virgin spot starting either in November or December, but can only go on Monday when the business that is giving me access to this spot is closed. 3-4 month time span and it's out of town, but hoping I can schedule everything where I have that day to detect during the coming fall & winter. Don't forget to post photos of those gold chains, Ron.
 
Naples is the land of gold.... glad you like your new machine..
Not land of Gold, but land of sand 365,000 yrd. of new sand.22,000 dump truck loads.
 
have fun getting it fix after ten years...
hope you find enough stuff to buy a new one if they don't discontinue it first....
how will you ever no if it's working properly when you can't manually tune it..
i found out never trust a computer..


liftloop


posted with windows xp
 
have fun getting it fix after ten years... hope you find enough stuff to buy a new one if they don't discontinue it first.... how will you ever no if it's working properly when you can't manually tune it.. i found out never trust a computer.. liftloop posted with windows xp

Why?!? Why do you have to crap on someone's excitement and joy??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom