What's new

My today's dowsing finds.

I have a question. Where is the forum where only anti-dowsing views can be discussed?
 
I have a question. Where is the forum where only anti-dowsing views can be discussed?


.... maybe suggest a new one to the MODs.

Hardly necessary. You don't need a dedicated forum for something that's already the accepted prevailing view. Only need a dedicated forum for a view that is not accepted as "norm".

So seeing as how the anti-dowsing view is the prevailing norm view, then it hardly needs it's own separate forum. Only hot-button controversial topics need a "proponent-view-only" forum. Not non-controversial topics. It will just come up on the regular pages from time to time.
 
I have a question. Where is the forum where only anti-dowsing views can be discussed?

You do not have to look very hard. There are some of them that pretend to be Treasure hunting sites. I can not post there

Hardly necessary. You don't need a dedicated forum for something that's already the accepted prevailing view. Only need a dedicated forum for a view that is not accepted as "norm".


We come here to learn about our choice of hunting devices. I learned how to dowse on this forum

Only need a dedicated forum for a view that is not accepted as "norm".

Searching for gold a few feet at a time and less than one foot deep is not normal for me...Art
 
I have a question. Where is the forum where only anti-dowsing views can be discussed?
it was a joke. I guess I should have added Mr. :laughing7: but I didn't think that was necessary. :tongue3:
 
Hardly necessary. You don't need a dedicated forum for something that's already the accepted prevailing view. Only need a dedicated forum for a view that is not accepted as "norm".

So seeing as how the anti-dowsing view is the prevailing norm view, then it hardly needs it's own separate forum. Only hot-button controversial topics need a "proponent-view-only" forum. Not non-controversial topics. It will just come up on the regular pages from time to time.
I think that one went over someones head. Brit humour.
 
it was a joke. I guess I should have added Mr. :laughing7: but I didn't think that was necessary. :tongue3:

Not being a super duper educated person, and feeling my time is limited I'd just research in the NESS site or even the James Randi Educational Foundation. You'd find some like minded folks and info you're interested in. Hope that gives you some good information leads !!
 
I'm very interested in dowsing. I'd like to come here and see what like minded folks are finding with they're dowsing efforts and not have to wade through pages of nonbelievers showing up to puke out their brains in disbelief. By page 2, I found the best way to enjoy this thread is to scroll until I see a pic posted. ;)
 
I read the other day in this forum about how to use your body as an antenna to boost transmitters to increase their range.


You will need two things: A car / truck that you can lock and unlock the doors from a distance with your remote key transmitter.


Now,go to a location where you can walk away from your vehicle and still see it. As you walk away from it, hit the key transmitter to find its maximum range to where it no longer locks or unlocks the doors. On my truck, the way I can tell is I can see the lights flash. Yours might do the same.


Next, while holding your key transmitter on your CHIN (That is right, on your CHIN), keep walking away and press the transmitter button from time to time as you get even farther away from your vehicle. Eventually, you will be way out there.

When I did this today with my truck, the range of my key transmitter literally doubled.


Les.
 
Last edited:
I learn something new every day. By the way. I use some of my finds as my avatar. It saves a lot comments..Art
 
I read the other day in this forum about how to use your body as an antenna to boost transmitters to increase their range.


You will need two things: A car / truck that you can lock and unlock the doors from a distance with your remote key transmitter.


Now,go to a location where you can walk away from your vehicle and still see it. As you walk away from it, hit the key transmitter to find its maximum range to where it no longer locks or unlocks the doors. On my truck, the way I can tell is I can see the lights flash. Yours might do the same.


Next, while holding your key transmitter on your CHIN (That is right, on your CHIN), keep walking away and press the transmitter button from time to time as you get even farther away from your vehicle. Eventually, you will be way out there.

When I did this today with my truck, the range of my key transmitter literally doubled.


Les.

.....Why do you think that happens , Les ?
 
.....Why do you think that happens , Les ?
I don't know :icon_scratch:except that our brains being an electrical generator of sorts, that action that produces electrical energy might be boosting the signal in some way. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom