What's new

my two heartbreakers

RockHound3

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
37
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
loretto, TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't found a whole one yet but im not finished looking, the larger Cumberland is broke with about 1.5" of flute on both sides while the smaller piece was broken by a flute hinge fracture, durn man 10,000 years ago ruined my day ;)



 
Upvote 0
Man. Those are nice. Were they both found on the same site. True heartbreakers.
 
arrow_head.gif
Bummer (broken) but still some nice finds RockHound3. Thanks for sharing...
 
im sick and they are not even mine.still a great couple of finds.were did you find them?
 
Finds like that would still be worth displaying or at least at my house they would be.
 
Even broken there is a chance on finding the other halves I hope and always a chance to find a whole one still. I havent found a true fluted piece yet broken or whole. Great finds
 
Both were found in Tennessee on different sites I also have 2 beaver lakes, and a quad from different sites
 
Both were found in Tennessee on different sites I also have 2 beaver lakes, and a quad from different sites

Lets see them dont be shy.
 
Lets see them dont be shy.

I'll try to get some of my better stuff up in a few days, I've lost nearly all my pics when I changed phones
 
Sounds good I always enjoy seeing artifacts. The only thing better is finding them myself, lol
 
Very Nice Finds! :icon_thumright: Such a shame, and somewhat depressing when we find an example of fine workmanship in a broken state. Thanks for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom