Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just wanted to share some pictures from my wedding on July 17th. The weather could not have been any better for the ceremony and reception that were held at our home. It was a great week also leading up to the wedding. Ella's family from California spent a lot of time helping us to prepare for our special day.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

Take care!

Kirk
DSCF3279.jpg

KirksWedding021.jpg

KirksWedding023.jpg

KirksWedding085.jpg

KirksWedding068.jpg

KirksWedding056.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
It was an overall great day for a wedding. Our ride to the Colonial town to pick up the cake was enjoyable. We went by tons of very promising fields right in the heart of Colonial PA!!! :headbang:

My camera got some great shots of the ceremony!

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
KylePA said:
It was an overall great day for a wedding. Our ride to the Colonial town to pick up the cake was enjoyable. We went by tons of very promising fields right in the heart of Colonial PA!!! :headbang:

My camera got some great shots of the ceremony!

Yes, indeed, brother, everything went perfectly. We must this weekend!

Kirk

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Ella and Kirk!! :lovestory: :occasion14: Here's to MANY years of Love , Health , & Happiness together :thumbsup: CMDdawg

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Congratulations Kirk. The best thing I ever did in my whole life is, get married. I have a wonderful wife and I hope you do too. :thumbsup:

And she "will" be a good wife as long as she likes digging old colonial stuff. :D

My wife is not much of a digger but she enjoys the things I bring home. And that really means something to me. :) AND, she can cook. :headbang:

Good luck to you and your beautiful new bride. You have a lot of good years ahead of you. Make the best of them. My daddy told me when I got married, don't ever go to bed mad at each other. And you know what, he was right. :wink:

My prayers are with you. :-\ :D

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
CMDiamonddawg said:
Congratulations Ella and Kirk!! :lovestory: :occasion14: Here's to MANY years of Love , Health , & Happiness together :thumbsup: CMDdawg

Thanks a lot, Diggity Dawg. I hope you have a great fall detecting season. Keep in touch.

Kirk
RPG said:
Congratulations Kirk. The best thing I ever did in my whole life is, get married. I have a wonderful wife and I hope you do too. :thumbsup:

And she "will" be a good wife as long as she likes digging old colonial stuff. :D

My wife is not much of a digger but she enjoys the things I bring home. And that really means something to me. :) AND, she can cook. :headbang:

Good luck to you and your beautiful new bride. You have a lot of good years ahead of you. Make the best of them. My daddy told me when I got married, don't ever go to bed mad at each other. And you know what, he was right. :wink:

My prayers are with you. :-\ :D

I appreciate the kind words, RPG! Ella is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She totally appreciates my hobby as well. I walk in the door and show her my relics instantly. :laughing7: Life sure is great! Take care!

Kirk
4-H said:
:hello2:

Kirk!

Look at you, buddy!
Congratulations!!!!

Nice couple for sure!

Hey, Mike, how are you doing, buddy? You seem to be a busy man yourself nowadays. :) Thanks for being a good friend on here. Tell Samantha and Maggie that I said Hi. :)

Kirk
warsawdaddy said:
Congratulations!Beautiful pics.All the best to the bride and to you. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comment, buddy. Ella wore her grandmother's wedding dress from the 1940s. It is still in great condition. All the best to you, too.

Kirk

U

umrgolf

Great pictures colonial dude!!! I hope im that happy at my wedding :o :headbang: :headbang: thanks for sharing with us and huge congrats my man!! Cheers to many many happy, healthy years

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
umrgolf2010 said:
Great pictures colonial dude!!! I hope im that happy at my wedding :o :headbang: :headbang: thanks for sharing with us and huge congrats my man!! Cheers to many many happy, healthy years

Hey, Jeff, thanks for the response, man. It turned out exactly how we wanted and more. :) It is a total blessing to have such a beautiful bride and great in-laws. They just got back to California yesterday. It was great having her family around to help out. The memories will be forever etched in my Colonial mind. :icon_thumleft: Say Hi to Josh for me, buddy. :hello:

Kirk

P.S. The last picture is a total classic. Kyle and I look exactly the same. :laughing9: :laughing7:

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KIRK!

Congratulations to you and your pretty bride Ella! A beautiful setting to have that special day for you both and glad the weather cooperated. Wish many many years of happiness and enjoy all those years!

Don

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don in SJ said:
KIRK!

Congratulations to you and your pretty bride Ella! A beautiful setting to have that special day for you both and glad the weather cooperated. Wish many many years of happiness and enjoy all those years!

Don

Thanks, Don, the cherishing has already begun and will continue to flame for years and years. I hope you and the family are doing well. Take care!

Kirk

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures Kirk! I know that grin in picture 8, it means one of two things.... very happy wedding day or copper! ;D

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

Congratulations Kirk on your BIG day :headbang: Best wishes to you and your lovely wife :notworthy:.....but I'm concerned now :o will you be allowed out to hunt, now you have tied the knot :laughing9:

SS

Attachments

• KP.gif
    KP.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 455

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CONGRATS to the couple and your families! Beautiful pics of a beautiful day! May you both be blessed with many, many happy years !

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now you either have to give up detecting or go out as much as you can to fill up all of those Fingers!!!! hopefully you won't miss anything if you decide to detect!!! :laughing9: :laughing9:

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Many happy wishes to the two of you, Kirk. May this blessed day remain forever in your hearts!

Desertfox
(Paul)

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to you two :headbang:

I hope your lives are filled with happiness...and a few "coppas" along the way.

Excellent pics of a truly special day. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread