What's new

My weeks beach hunting finds

chip12977

Full Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got back from vacation from rohoboth beach $28.96 in clad, two wheat pennies, a sinker, a ring that I think is aluminum, three ear rings (one junk and two silver stamped 925 Co.), and a copper pendant with a starfish on it

I will post pictures later phone app keeps crashing when I try
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20120821_040508.webp
    ForumRunner_20120821_040508.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 131
  • ForumRunner_20120821_040727.webp
    ForumRunner_20120821_040727.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0
Looks like you had a great time. Nice finds!

HH,
Anita
 
Nice assortment of finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
Not bad finds at all. As long as you had fun , that's all that matters.
Speaking of fun, I hope you stopped at the Dogfish Head Alehouse.:occasion14:
They have the best beer around and their food is fantastic. Not your run of the mill bar pie stuff we're talking culinary perfection.
It's also where Sam Calgione got started in the beer business. That is his first Ale house and he used to make two batches of beer a day out in the back of it.

Menus | Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales
 
Chip, you had a good hunt!

I like that starfish pendant..nice find!

Lorraine
 
Nice Finds,I have a bracelet that has a starfish like your pendant:hello2:,,HH:icon_thumleft:
 
Keep workink hard for next hunt!!
wav.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom