What's new

My wife beat me bad

sawmill man

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2016
Messages
723
Reaction score
1,077
Golden Thread
0
Location
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
dd1.webpdd2.webpdd3.webpdd4.webp She walked the creek 25 yards from where we been finding the other stuff and it had washed out of the undermined bank, Im still at a loss for words. but she is one proud women.
 
Upvote 0
Holy sheet that is a smoker! She will be floating for a few days off that one,congrats to her. Dandy...
 
Wow .... that’s beautiful... I’d be one proud husband ! That’s a year maker !
 
That's amazing piece! I want to learn Creek hunting
 
Would love to have seen an insitu pic
 
I guess you're sleeping on the couch while that great find rests on your pillow? Congrats to the little lady for a hellacious pluck!
 
That's quite a find!

Great material, and the size of that thing is really something!!
 
Great Find.

That's a large blade. Been a lot of rain lately and the storm which blew through Thursday had some serious wind.

Congrats, thats a very nice find.
 
Center piece of a nice frame for sure. Very nice find!
 
Wow ! That is a hand full of killer point ! I wish my wife would beat me like that on a daily basis. HH
 
What great find! I like that material.
 
That thing is just plain gorgeous.
 
Thanks for the likes and comments my wife appreciated it , being shes only found 4 in her life making this the big five it was overwhelming for her . Im getting to feel better after sleeping on it,i guess.lol.
 
That's a whopper! Congratulations to her.
 
whoa! who's your daddy now!
 
Tell her I said ~ YOU GO GIRL ~
 
That belongs in a case all by itself! Nice find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom