What's new

My Wife Found a Cool Tri-notch Point

old digger

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
7,553
Reaction score
7,437
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I were standing there discussing the next area to search and while we were talking she bends down and picks up this perfect little Tri-notch point. And you know, this has happened more than once. I think that the next time this happens, I'm going to have to look down before she has an opportunity to.


Folder #1 410.webp
 
Upvote 0
WOW what a good looking point. Archaic period I do believe by the flaking.
 
My wife and I were standing there discussing the next area to search and while we were talking she bends down and picks up this perfect little Tri-notch point. And you know, this has happened more than once. I think that the next time this happens, I'm going to have to look down before she has an opportunity to.


View attachment 854059
Very Nice O.D.,
My wife usually finds a lot of "Is this anything?"'s. We always have fun though. Looks early... everytime I read your post, I want to head back to Montana, what an awesome state. Congrats to you both...
Steve
 
very nice point congrats to your old woman HH
 
I have learned that if you stay right beside the person you are hunting with and you both see the point at the same time... you can wrestle for it. haha. Congratulations to her !
That one is perfect!!!!
 
Awesome piece.................nice find!!
 
I really think that is one of the best points I have seen posted on here in some time. The auricles are perfect. I think that is what they are called. Those little ears..
 
The color is wonderful as well.
 
wow man that is nice

it looks like RBSW?
 
I really think that is one of the best points I have seen posted on here in some time. The auricles are perfect. I think that is what they are called. Those little ears..


Yes, it sure is a beauty!
 
The color is wonderful as well.



I really like finding that red chert, especially when the point is complete.
 
Real nice point:thumbsup:and my wife has done that to me a bunch:BangHead:
 
I cant even hardly get my wife to look at the ones I bring home and she sure wont go with me.
 
I cant even hardly get my wife to look at the ones I bring home and she sure wont go with me.



She may decide to give it a try, you never know. My wife at first was not interested walking around looking for rocks. I think she didn't want to miss out and wanted to spend more time doing things together. Be patient, give it time.
 
That is a REALLY nice little point! Nothing more fun than standing next to a man, and effortlessly picking up a perfect point, that he misses :) Drives you guys crazy!!! Tell her WTG

naturegirl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom