I have no clue what kind of coin this is, or if it is real or not. From some research, it appears to be a Peruvian cob. Any thoughts from anyone? Thanks!
It does seem gold plated, I can't tell if there are tarnish marks or just dirt. I didnt want to scratch away at it if im not supposed to. I dont know squat about coins, guess I'll take it in to a shop to get some input before I start tearing up the yard �� it clearly has the cross on the front and waves, pillars, and v on the back. But it's hard to tell much else on it, or any dates.
Hi; CRUSADER is your man. In the meantime, Please turn the front of the coin so the flat edge is facing North along with the Cross Shank ok. There are some details that are standing out to me but I'm having a hard time because of the coins current rotation in the picture ok. Please Post the new Pictures. Thanks. PEACE:RONB
Its a fantasy "pirate coin". They sell them all over the caribbean and florida. I dug a bunch of them as a kid and thought I was king of the world. But ever since, I know those fantasy repros at first sight.
Its a fantasy "pirate coin". They sell them all over the caribbean and florida. I dug a bunch of them as a kid and thought I was king of the world. But ever since, I know those fantasy repros at first sight.